05: Reunion

I woke up with a throbbing head ache and an awfully dry mouth.

Damn it Soomin

Checking the clock, I realized I woke up early. Earlier than I expected. 8 am on a Saturday? Not acceptable. However, I tried, but couldn't fall asleep again. My stomach was turning and my head was a living hell.

I got up from my bed, to get the painkillers I bought last week for the same purpose... but as I stood up on my legs, I ran to the bathroom and yeah... vomited.

Wiping my forehead free of sweat pearls, leaning against the toilet I heard footsteps outside the bathroom door.

Please don't come in please don't

Luckily I had locked the door, cause the handle was pressed down just after.

"Finish up, I have work in half an hour." My dad's voice let out from the other side of the door. The sound of footsteps getting further and further away, made me breathe out in relief.

When I got home last night, both of my parents seemingly was sleeping. It was totally quiet in the house and no lights were on. But I knew my mom wasn't gonna be happy I was home past 12 am again... and further four hours.

I had to hold on until the afternoon when I was gonna catch a bus to the studio Jimin and the other's were rehearsing at...

I quickly flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. I also really needed a shower, but I decided to wait till later.

I unlocked the door, quickly heading to my own room across the bathroom, not to meet any grumpy parents on my way.

Just as I closed the door to my room, I heard the bathroom door close.

Phew

I went to my bedside table, grabbed a painkiller and swallowed it immediately.

Sitting down on my bed again and resting against the headboard, I grabbed my phone to check the time again. 8:20.

Jimin had told me to come at 4 pm, meaning I would take the bus at 3.

This is gonna be a long day...

Avoiding a potential grumpy mother for that long, was gonna be a challenge.

Luckily I made it! I succeeded going to the kitchen once, without getting caught. I wasn't hungry at all... but I needed some food to get some energy. I got to take a shower too, and all without my mother noticing me!

Mission completed.

The last challenge now, was to get out of the house without getting caught.

I stood in front of my mirror for a long time. I really just wanted to keep my sweatpants and Jimin's t-shirt on... my headache was almost gone, but now my head just felt heavy and tired and I wasn't in the mood to wear something besides sweats.

Eventually, I pulled myself together and slid on some jeans and a crop top. And a cap. The sun was burning outside.

That's somewhat presentable

I thought, looking at myself in the mirror.

I grabbed my phone and cautiously walked towards the exit of hell and out in the free.