19: Sinful mistakes

I woke up by my phone buzzing next to my pillow. I grabbed it and tried opening my uncooperative eyes. My face popped up on the screen, Jimin's name in the top. He was FaceTiming me.

My lips curled up into a smile. I missed him. I rubbed my eyes and was about to answer the call, but missed it.

A text notification was under the missed call, saying how he missed me.

I FaceTimed him back and he immediately answered.

"Morning Princess." He smiled, "Did I wake you up? You look dead."

"Wow thanks Jimin. As a matter of fact you did." I huffed, but couldn't help but smile seeing his face for the first time in two days.

"Is that my shirt?" His laugh went through the phone.

"Maybe..."

Yesterday I had searched through Jimin's closet to find a shirt smelling of him, to get my thoughts away from that black vanilla scent on the hoodie in the windowsill. No, I hadn't returned it yet.

He ran his hand through his hair, removing the hair on his forehead revealing his whole face. I would never stop finding his eye smile adorable.

"Why did you call though... I was actually going to sleep in today." I pouted, exhausted from school.

"Well sometimes it's okay to be selfish, and I really missed you." He smiled. I rolled my eyes, but also with a smile.

"You texted me that before calling." I raised an eyebrow.

"So you ignored my text?" He gasped dramatically and moved his hand to his chest as if he was getting a heart attack.

"I was sleeping until you called me, ignorant ass."

"I know." He said with a soft voice and warm smile, "I just wanted to look into your eyes and tell you that I miss you. That's all."

I smiled, feeling my cheeks grow hot as the words made my stomach tingle.

"Come on, not even gonna say it back?" He teased with a smile, enjoying my sudden shyness.

"Nope." I smiled, "Sometimes it's okay to be selfish, and I'm tired." I mocked him.

He pouted, "That was my line! Line stealer." He grunted.

"I'll see you~"

"Wait don't go already?" He said with big eyes and pouty lips.

"It's my turn to be selfish." I said, using his own statement to my advantage.

"Princess pl-"

"I love you Jimin, I'll cheer on you tonight, fighting." I said and ended the call

With a smile on my face, I let my head fall back onto my pillow and let my eyelids close, dozing into sleep again. It was a rough week at school and I was not getting up before 10 this Saturday.

The day went by really slow. I had only slept for another 2 hours after Jimin called. I woke up at around 12, but had hoped to sleep for a little longer. Although, my body ached a bit from laying in the same position all night and I had to force myself to get up.