16: At the library

Haru POV

I struggled to keep my eyes open on the bus ride back to the house I came from. I had gotten up early this morning, ready to go back home.

I listened to some upbeat songs, trying to get in a better mood. My eyes were red and a bit puffy from the crying. 

It hurt that I wasn't missed. Nor worried about.

I got back to the centre of Seoul and stood in front of the house I had thought from this day on only would be my boyfriend's and not my part-time home. I grabbed my phone and opened the camera app, checking if it was visible that I had been crying.

My eyes were still red, but I just went in. 

As I got to Jimin's room, he was still in the bed. That boy certainly knew how to make the most of his day off.

His eyes lifted from his phone as I entered the room

"Already visiting?" He laughed and padded the spot next to him, motioning for me to sit.

"Not really." I put up a smile and sat down next to him.

I could feel the tears pressuring as Jimin wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"I don't want to go home yet..." 

Jimin's fingers played with mine and soon intertwined. I could sense Jimin's smile as he spoke, "You can stay here for as long as you want."

A tear ran down my cheek, but I wiped it away without him noticing.

I had no problem showing my emotions to Jimin at all, but I didn't want his pity nor did I want to seem weak.

"Is anything wrong?" Jimin spoke, moving to see my face.

As his eyes met mine, I got up from the bed and faced the other way. 

"I-Isn't there a library nearby?" I said, facing the door.

"Are you okay Princess?" He asked worried and I could hear him get up from the bed behind me.

I took a deep breath, restraining my tears and turned around with a put up smile, "I'm fine Jimin. Just homework." I avoided eye contact and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey, are you sure? What happened?" He said and grabbed my wrist as I was about to turn around and leave. He cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

I sighed, "I'll tell you later okay..." 

His eyes searched mine for honesty.

My eyes filled up with tears and I ripped away from his grip, "I'll be at the library." I said and left the room.

In the hallway I searched through my bags I had left at the front door. Typically my laptop was packed in the bottom...

I ripped my clothes out, the tears still pressuring, but I managed to hold them in. 

As I got to the bottom and finally found my laptop, the floor around me was flooded with clothes.