26: I'm fine

Narrator POV

It was now a month since Haru broke Jimin's heart. Jimin was doing well on the outside. Partying more, bringing home girls, living his best life as a guy in his twenties. That's what other's would think, but a genuine smile hadn't crossed Jimin's lips in so long.

He lost his girl.

He had to pretend everything was fine, cause what wouldn't his fans think?

He also lost his younger brother.

Or at least if felt like he did... The silver haired man missed his younger brother's and his relationship before her. Jimin and Jungkook had been teasing each other every time they got since Haru left. It started becoming ridiculous.

"Army, I'm so excited to see you next time! I love you all, remember that." Jungkook showed his bunny smile to the camera, sweat dripping off his face as they just finished the last song of their live performance.

Jimin sat down on the couch arm next to Jungkook ruffling his hair a little too roughly, "I love you to Army~"

Jungkook pushed his arm away, still a smile displayed on his face. The two couldn't be unprofessional on camera.

"In fact, I love you even more than Jungkook does. Way more. Even more than he ever will." His crescent eyes disappeared at his smile.

"Am I right Kookie?" He sent Jungkook a mocking smile.

"No, that's impossible." The younger man turned his face to the camera again with an even bigger smile, "Jimin doesn't have that much love left for you... He could never love you the way that I do."

Jimin looked at the camera too with a big smile and spoke with gritted teeth, "Still talking about Army?"

"Of course I am."

The tension was peaking, both of their smiles big, but forced.

"I don't think so Jungkookie." The older man ruffled the younger's hair again.

"I don't care about what you think."

Jimin's arms was roughly pushed away this time, and the camera man turned off the camera.

"She's mine." Jungkook said and turned to Jimin, "I'm sorry it had to turn out this way Jimin, but the world is not always gonna be on your side."

The younger got up and left the room, but this was only one of their many moments that soon made the two distant to each other.

It was also now a month since Haru had talked with the boys. They didn't contact her and she respected that they probably hated her now.

The poor girl had tried contacting her mother but it went straight to voice mail and as she went to visit her at the hospital, she was already out. The doctor had said her mom was doing fine for now.
When the soon 20 year old stopped by her childhood home, nobody opened the door. She had left a note on the front door, impossible to not notice, but nobody ever contacted her.

Jungkook had been there for her all along. He kept her company, comforting her in his own weird way and made sure to put a smile on the beautiful girl's face who he would've liked to call his.

Today, Haru was at work, once again her mind wandering as she watched people pass by the small shop.

Wishing that it was her holding her mother's hand, her laughing with her friends, she wasn't aware of the bell indicating a costumer entering.

"Can I help you?" The shop owner politely asked the young man entering.

Haru was still new at the job and wasn't trusted to be in the store alone yet.