6. *. ⋆"SHIP!!"

Mini Author's Note
HI EVERYONE!!! Thank you so much for all of the support. I didn't expect it at all :)

But school is coming up for me soon, so I might start writing chapters every week or something! I hope you guys understand. Here's a chapter that gets into the lovey dovey part... if you know, you know. Anyways let's get into it
cringe
cringe
————— warning: cringe 😍😍
cringe
cringe

You keep playing with his hair and you watch him turn his frown into a mini happy face. He blushes a lot. You boop his nose and ask "Can I do your hair?"

He gets up and says "Anything you want, princesa. You giggle and sit up behind him, taking down your hair tie. You flip your hair a bit and put your hair tie on your wrist.

"What hairstyle are you gonna do?" he asks. "It's a secret!" you simply respond. You gather the back of his hair together and feel his soft curly strands of hair. "Your hair is very soft, Milo. What conditioner do you use?" you tease him and slowly stroke his head. He knew you were just playing around and he laughed.

You release the hair tie out of your hand and make it into a mini bun. You poke the bun right after you finished. "All done! I bet you look adorable." you put your arms around his neck. Camilo turns his head around and looks at your gorgeous face.

He stares at you for one moment then kisses your cheek. "You're so cute, señorita." you put your hand on the cheek he kissed you on. You saw someone(s?) peeking through Camilo's door.

"SHIPPP!!!!!!" It was Isabela & Mirabel. You rolled your eyes and Camilo turned around. "Guys, stop! Dolores is gonna hear!" you added a sentence with him. "Shut up... we're just friends!" you slithered your hands around his neck — again. "Why did Camilo kiss you, huh? Why did he call you cute? Why did he call you princess? Why did he call you señorita? Why did you call him adorable?" grinned Isabela.

"Oh... yeah, about that... P-playing around?" you shrugged your shoulders. "It's clear that you guys are meant for each other, change my mind." Mirabel crossed her arms and did her sassy pose. "We just met, Mirabel." Camilo sighed. Isabela and Mirabel's eyes widened and both blinked at the same time. "So there's no explanation why you keep calling her these weird fLiRtY names and kissing her on the cheek?" said Isabela.

"Ship." Dolores interrupted. Camilo gasped. "YOU HEARD NOTHING, DOLORES. I SWEAR!" He raised his voice. "I'm not gonna tell everyone that you both are dating now. Hmph!" She did a little squeak and walked away. "Are you guys happy now that people will know you are official? You don't have to keep it secret." Mirabel said. You laid down the bed, blocked your eyes with your hands and turned red. "We aren't in a relationship together... Mirabel!~" you said slowly.

"Too late!" Mirabel smiled and Camilo facepalmed. "Great! Now everyone is gonna believe I'm dating! I hate you guys!..." Camilo grunted. "Well... whatever you guys say, I will try to make Dolores not say a word." said Isabela, and they both left you 2 alone.

"Sorry about them... they can be so annoying sometimes!" Camilo complained. "No worries, I understand." you giggled and gave him a warm cuddle attack. "Princesa!~" he yelled. You kept on giggling and he kept on blushing.