7. *. ⋆dinner

I was talking to Camilo, constantly looking at his silly bun I made him a few hours ago. "Sorry, I keep getting distracted on your bun." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and grew a big grin. "Dinner's ready!" we all overheard from downstairs.

"Let's go, princesa." He grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs. "Hey! I can walk, y'know?" I jokingly said. He chuckled a bit and held my hand tight.

He walks up to Julieta. "Tia, do you know what we're having for dinner?" he asked. She wiped her hands with a cloth. "I cooked some chicharrón & arepas, hope you like." she said, and walked back to the kitchen. "YES! I LOVE AREPAS!!!" he raised his voice in excitement. "Erm... i'm still here, you know?" I bent over to look at his face. He stood there in awkwardness. "Oh.... Right."

I giggled and put an orange juice on the table. "C'mon, let's eat." I said. The whole family got into their seats, I was between Camilo and Dolores. Everyone picked their foods and started munching. "So.... I got some news to tell you all." Dolores grinned.

Me, Camilo, Isabela & Mirabel looked at her furiously. All eyes were at her on the table. "CAMILO IS DATING Y/-" Isabela put a flower in her mouth, the rest of Dolores' words mumbled roughly. "I, don't want to hear it." Isabela flipped her hair. "...Camilo is dating who?" Pepa formed a mini cloud on her head and everyone's eyes widened.

"I'm not dating anyone, Mami. Dolores is making false accusations!" Camilo facepalmed and dropped his fork on his plate. Pepa and Felix grew a smirk at the same time, Pepa's cloud faded away. "Are you dating y/n?" Felix said. "I swear.. I'm not!" Camilo said angrily. I pat his back with my hand to calm him down. "I hate you." I whispered to Dolores.

"Can we just not talk about this? Please?" Camilo shrugged. All of the madrigals nodded and continued their meal. I was growing blush on my cheeks after that happened.

Sorry for short chapter, I have stuff to do!