15. *. ⋆valentine party

Author's Note
hello camilo's discord kittens
there might be some cringe stuff - dw I laugh at them as well

I'm so sorry for the valentines special delay but anyway
we don't talk about bruno no nono

Y/N's POV
I blinked my eyes — 2 or 4 times. I read the digital clock, 7:32am. Well, I woke up early today. I looked on both sides to realise that nobody was beside me. I'm literally dating an early bird...

Oh shit, I forgot that today was the day! The uh- valentines party thing?

Yeahhh- I think I should have some breakfast. I'm really hungry... I heard my tummy rumble.

I got up & looked in the mirror, staring at my reflection. I actually looked pretty, and I don't know why. I usually look like a cockroach nest when I wake up, that's bit strange.

I opened the door, going downstairs. I saw Julieta & Camilo putting red icing on heart cookies, I thought that was so sweet! :)

"Thanks, Camilo." I overheard from Julieta. "No worries!" he replied, then his eyes caught me.

"Señorita! You're awake!" he came running up to me, giving a warm hug. 

"Oh- morning, Milo." I gently pat his back. "How was your sleep?"

I took a pause. "Uhh, it was nice. I'm hungry now, did you already eat?" I asked, looking at his freckles.

"Mhm, Julieta made heart-shaped pancakes for the whole familia — including for you."

I looked at the table & saw plates of heart-shaped pancakes, 2 strawberries, ice-cream & 3 arepas. Sweet.

I nodded, smiling. I walked over to the table to sit down, then I saw a hand grab one of my arepas. It was Camilo.

"Sorry... just wanted to- munch!" he giggled. Oh, Camilo... I laughed the moment off & snacked on my pancake.

Soon after, Dolores went up to me.

"Hey babe, do you wanna get ready with me, Mirabel, Isabela & Luisa after breakfast?" she pat my head, whispering.

I agreed. "Hmm, sure." I nodded.

"Great! It's gonna be so fun, and I promise it will!" She exclaimed, getting into her seat.

I smiled, while everyone else got into their seats.

During Breakfast

Once again, Camilo was touching my thigh like he always did.

I saw everybody chatting, except me & Camilo. It was very awkward for me, I just stared at him head to toe...

Then he suddenly complimented: "You look so pretty, mi amor." Awkward, but thanks.

All I did was smile. Well, what was I supposed to say?

I quickly finished my breakfast, I was starving as hell, okay?

After Breakfast
I got out of my seat, seeing everyone get up & put their plates in the sink.
I'm pretty sure the casita does the dishes for them because even the adults left the kitchen... that's pretty cool.

Eventually, Camilo pulled me on the waist. "You're not going anywhere without a kiss."

I- I needed to go & get ready with the girls... "Fine." I said, quickly kissing him on the lips.

"Okay Camilo, shes coming with us now." Isabela made me escape his arms & threw flowers at him. I was trying so hard to not laugh. His face looked so funny, I simply couldn't...