19. *. ⋆ camilo in his invasive era? /j

apology note!!

I don't mean to be those wattpad authors who brag that they got into a car accident and they were busy mourning their pet hamster. trust me. those are annoying and i hate those too

but apologies for the yearly delay for this chapter. 😭😭😭

idk why y'all still like camilo but I respect it

anyways, this is a SCRAP. I'm only posting this so y'all know I'm alive.

warning: unrealistic stuff and bad grammar. I'm writing this at 3am

the town center || afternoon

My mother called me out of nowhere, so I had to pause the thrilling conversation with Camilo.

"Sorry Cami, I have to take this." I sighed.
"No- princesa, who is it?" Camilo attempted to reach for me as I walked away from him.

I hit the button "Accept" on my phone and put the phone to my ear.

"Hi, mama. What is it?" I would ask through the phone. I wouldn't even notice that Camilo is watching me from afar.

"Hey my dear." My mother's voice would reply, her tone soothing and sweet. "Me and your father are going to go home in a few days!"

I tried to contain the excitement in my voice. But at the same time, I realised that my parents don't even know my relationship with Camilo. What will I say to them?

"Really? That's great!" I would exclaim. "I can't wait to see you both again."

"I can't wait to see you too, amor. Now, I have to go. Love you" My mother would say, before quickly hanging up.

nah wtf my mother hung up on me😡rude

Nevertheless, I would go back to Camilo.
"Okay, I'm back. What were we talking about again...?" I would ask.

"Who were you talking to?" Camilo would ask. I can tell that he was genuinely curious and he was trying not to seem overprotective.

"my ex"

😱😱😱😱🤬🤬🤬🤬

ok sorry. i just published this so y'all know I'm alive. I'll make a chapter a week after this