11. *. ⋆shopping

OH FUCK NO I DONT LIKE THIS CHAPTER

IT REMINDS ME OF CAMILO BEING SOME FUCKING SUGAR DADDY

BUT U CAN READ IT, IT CONNECTS TO THE STORY BTW SO READ IT

Y/N's POV
"Alright, alright, alright!" I pulled him and went downstairs. "Do you- really wanna go shopping that bad?" He paused for a moment and continued talking. "Of course, I need new clothes!" I giggled and danced in the sunlight, as Camilo looked back at the door seeing Pepa smiling proudly. "Have fun, lovebirds!~" Pepa teased. "We sure will." Camilo replied, holding my waist. "Oh fuck off, Milo. Anyways, let's go." I dragged him to a modern clothing store with lots of (your style) clothing.

Camilo kept staring at my beautiful smile while I was looking through all the clothes, holding his hand. "You can spend any budget you want, you're my princesa." Camilo chuckled. I frowned & replied "No.... I rather go cheap just for you." & kissed his cheek. I suddenly come across a cute crop top. "This crop top is so cute! Should I try this on?" I smiled, touching it & checking it out. "Of course, Hermosa. You'd look hot- I mean nice in every clothing!" He stammered. I was confused on what he was about to say. "Mhm... I'm gonna try it on!" I giggled & skipped my legs to the try-on rooms. "Wait for me outside, Milo!" I said, and I closed the curtain & began to change.

5 minutes later
"Are you ready?" I smirked, looking at the mirror with my crop top. "Whenever when you are, Princesa." I overheard. I opened the curtain & slowly went out the door. His eyes grew sparkles, looking at my chest. "What do ya think?" I posed a little bit. "You're so fucking beautiful, my princesa." He whispered. "Aha... thanks? I'm gonna look for other clothes." I said. I went back to the try-on room & changed back.
30 minutes later, a crop top, an oversized shirt, a tote bag, a pair of denim pants & some scrunchies are in Camilo's hands.
"Are you sure this is just it, princesa?" Camilo grunted as he was trying to hold all of the things together, trying to impress me. "Mhm... I'm sure!" I said, walking up to the cashier holding his hand. "....Whatever you say, mi vida!" He sighed. I took out the stuff from Camilo's hands so the cashier could scan it. When the young cashier finished scanning, she gave a free recycling bag for us. "That'll be $62 dollars, thank you." She smiled. I looked at Camilo. "Is that too expensive, Milo?" I worried & touched his shoulder. He pulled out his card from his pocket & smirked. "Everything is fine, princess." He scanned his card. "All good to go." The cashier said. I smiled & walked happily with Camilo.