01. Trauma

Hii MaAn Fans,

Here's my First ever Story on MaAn. Hopefully you all will read it and will drop down your valuable views :).

The is based from the point where Anupama comes to know the most heart breaking reality of Her Husband Vanraj Shah on her 25th Marriage Anniversary Celebration.

There are some major changes in the story. As it's MaAn Story so Anuj too will be introduced in this track with some new and interesting twists and turns. Hopefully you all will like the twists and turns of mine.

So now without wasting any moment let's get started with the Shot 01 of this story.

Cover by @anuxanuj._infatuation

( Instagram ID )
_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 01

Trauma !

Dreaming about her new beginning ahead with her Husband Vanraj Shah, Anupama steps towards her room blushing happily.

25 years of marriage isn't a joke for any woman, especially for a Woman like Anupama Shah who devoted her entire life to her so called Husband and his family since the moment she took 7 vows with Vanraj Shah years back.

Swaying and grinning happily all lost in her own world when she entered her Own room once again after her Silver Jubilee Marriage Anniversary Celebration dressed in her Bridal Avatar with new hopes and dreams, floor beneath Anupama vanished. Her Dreams which she dreamt once again like any newly Bride with her Husband Vanraj Shah ended it's life and tears, trauma over powered her happiness.

And why not ? After all watching her own husband romancing with his colleague Kavya Sharma in her own room on her own wedding bed on Her Wedding Anniversary Day wasn't less than an electric shock to her.

The life for which she was thanking her Kanha Ji was turned upside down in a second and as a result Anupama ended up fainting in front of her own room shocking both the shameless creatures i.e Vanraj Shah and Kavya instantly.

"Mummyyy.. Anupama... Bhabhi...Anu...." comes the voices of Anupama's loved ones all standing around her in a semi circle trying their level best to wake her up worriedly.

Soon Anupama slowly fluttering and rolling her eyes around the room all confused wakes up and finds her kids, her in laws standing around her all worried. Confusion strikes in her mind trying to register the environment around her all puzzled.