02. And They Met !

Hii MaAn Fans,

Back with the next shot. Hopefully you will like this shot too and will drop down your views :).

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 02

And They Met !

City Hospital

Reaching the City Hospital on exact time Devika hastily while passing through the long corridor barges inside a well maintained and sophisticated cabin, gaining an immediate confused stares towards her in no time.

"Woah ! Slow Devika. I have renovated my cabin a week ago. If you barge inside my cabin with such jet speed then I'm sure I might need to change the cabin's door yet again." teased a well body build muscular man turning himself and his rotating chair towards the stern Devika welcoming her cheerfully.

"Shut Up Anuj.. I'm not at all in a mood to hear your not so funny jokes right now." lashes out Devika finally entering inside the cabin and storming towards confused Anuj, Anuj Kapadia's angrily.

"Lagta hai Juwalwa phadne wali hai [ seems like Volcano is going to burst out soon. ]." continued Anuj yet again cracking his another not so funny joke while laughing at wrong timing completely unknown to the seriousness of Devika's mood unfortunately.

"Anuj I said please stop cracking jokes right now. Here Our Anu has gone into big trauma and here you are cracking your silly jokes." yells out Devika finally loosing all her patience while standing up from her seat and mercilessly thrusting her both palms on the table staring Anuj furiously.

And that's it, Anuj whose face was all jolly and smile till now was now turned stern waiting for Devika to proceed ahead with her words immediately.

"Anuj, Anupama has finally come to the entire truth of her so called husband and his colleague Kavya's affair." reveals Devika finally letting out a small and a helpless sigh closing her eyes sadly.

While Anuj too closed his both eyes tightly and fisted his both palms trying to control his angry nerves patiently.

"How is she now ? Woh theek toh hain na ?" was the very first question Anuj asked from his mouth imagining HIS ANU's state right now all disturbed.

"Woh theek nhi hain Anuj [ she is not fine Anuj. ]. Toot gayi hain woh apne Pati ka sach jaanke [ she is shattered now after knowing the entire truth of her husband. ]." cries Devika by now while falling on a chair behind her in a thud not able to control her emotions anymore feeling broken as well.

"Take me to her right now Devika. I want to meet Anu right away." ordered Anuj and immediately storms out of his cabin towards his car grabbing his keys roughly.

While Devika who sat there being shattered on her chair burrying her face in her palms stood up and stared the re-treating figure of angry Anuj all perplexed and shocked.

"Kanha Ji please at least now Unite the Two Love Birds. Destiny has given them an another chance yet again don't let it go waste please." quickly praying for her both best friends, Devika too immediately left the cabin following furious Anuj nervously.
_________

Shah House

Shah Family sat on their dining table having their breakfast silently. To be frank none of them were interested in having their breakfast today.