06. Ice Cream Date

Hii Friends,

Sorry for being late but let's start the Shot 06 now without wasting any second of yours.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 06

30 Minutes Later

It's been half an hour since everyone had finished their breakfast. Baa and Bapuji were all settled in living area with Baa Swinging on her favourite Swing, while Bapuji was completely busy in reading his news paper, where as Paakhi along with Samar had left for her School.

Vanraj was all already for his Office and so was Toshu for his office residing just beside Vanraj's office.

"Anu... My Tiffin... Kaha reh gayi tum .." yells Vanraj while eyeing his wrist watch and arranging his office bag both at the same time in hurry for office.

"Aur mera tiffin Mummy... Jaldi... I'm already late.." yelled Toshu too just after his father entered the living hall with his office bag in hurry.

Not getting any answer from Anupama after waiting for a while, both Son and Father frowns together and then eyed towards their kitchen only to find it all empty and dark.

"Baa where is Anupama ? And why is the Kitchen empty Today ? Tiffin nhi bana kya aaj ?" asks Vanraj shifting his eyes towards his mother all confused.

"Mujhse kya puch raha hain, ask your Bapuji ki Anupama kaha gayi aur aaj Kitchen band kyoun hain. Boliye ji aaj kitchen kyoun band hain. Aapka Beta puchraha hain." replies back Baa eyeing her own husband at first and then at her son angrily.

While Bapuji stayed there un effected all engrossed in reading his newspaper even now.

"Boliye na Bapuji, where is Anupama ? Doesn't she know ki she has to give tiffin to me and Toshu for office ?" asks Vanraj eyeing his Bapuji or rather say eyeing the news paper irritatedly.

"Woh kaha gayi hain tumhe batana main zaroori nhi samjhta. Jaha bhi gayi hain she will come back soon. And rahi baath Tiffin ki toh Dolly ne Office jaane se pehle tum dono ke Tiffins waha dining table le rakh diye the. Tumhe dhikhe nhi because tum logo Anupama ki itni adat hogayi hain ki uske bina ek kaam nhi hota.." pausing the News Paper reading & keeping the paper on the table Bapuji finally breaks his silence sounding Weird.

Baa and Vanraj on the other hand having no clue stared back at Bapuji and tried their best to register the strange behaviour in Bapuji all confused.

Whereas Toshu getting late for the office immediately grabbed his Tiffin and rushed out of the House leaving Baa, Bapuji and Vanraj all alone and silent.

"Go you so take your Tiffin and leave for the office. You are already late Vanraj." said Bapuji for the one last time and heads towards his own room carrying his newspaper sternly.

While Vanraj and Baa staring the re treating figure of Bapuji glued themselves on their same respective places all confused and puzzled.
_________

Creamstone Ice Cream Parlour

Parking His Red Mercedes in the parking lot of the most Famous Ice Cream Parlour of Ahemdabad, Anuj slides out of the Car & moves towards the side of Anupamaa helping her to come out of the car smiling gently.