03. MaAnVika

Heyy Lovelies,

Back with the next shot of MaAn - The Respect !.

Hopefully you guys will like this shot too and will drop down your views :).

And don't worry #MaAn Scenes are ahead. Utna nhi hain but hain as per shot's demand. Aage aur aayege bas have patience.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 03

MaAnVika

Paakhi's Room

Soon as Anuj softly placed Anupama on her bed, Baa along with the entire Shah family barges inside the room hearing Anupama's scream breathing heavily.

"What happened ? Kya hua ? Anupama tu theek hain ......" Baa's words gets stuck in middle and her eyes wide opens seeing a new unfamiliar man deadly close to her daughter in law covering her with a quilt lovingly.

An annoyed expressions soon over took Baa and as a result her concerned expressions vanished in no time glaring the man disgustingly, while the rest present there stood there confused.

"Baa.... Sshhh ! Anupama just got panick attacks like yesterday again. Woh toh accha hua Anuj aagaya time pe and saved Anu from hurting herself." explained Devika soon as her sharp and experienced eyes caught the sight of Baa's disgusting looks gaining everyone's attention instantly.

"Who is He Devika ? And why is he in Anupama's room ? Vanraj ko hona chahiye na yaha [ and what is he doing here when Vanraj should be here with Anupama. ]." offending the presence of the unfamiliar man, Baa yet again glared and passed a disgusting look annoyingly.

While Devika being well aware of Baa's narrow minded thoughts rolled her eyes sighing expectedly.

"Baa he is Anuj Kapadia, Dr Anuj Kapadia. The well known Phycologist of India. I hope Bapuji has informed you all about my suggestion for getting Anu checked by a Phycologist." continued Devika once again clearing all the dirty thoughts of Baa and others confidently.

"Haa but what is the need of consulting a Phycologist ? Thaki hui hogi Anupama isiliye maybe she is behaving like this. Waise bhi kaunsa naya hain Anupama ka aise deewane jaisa behave karna [ she might be tired that's why maybe she is behaving like this and moreover it's not at all a new thing to see Anupama behaving like a mad today. ]." offending once again to get Anupama checked by a male, Baa straight away insults Anupama and her traumatic behaviour shamelessly.

"Harr roz toh woh aisa hi behave karti hain when Vanraj scolds her on her faults.." Baa continued ahead and crossed all her limits of insulting her daughter in law infront of a mere stranger angrily.

The woman who cried worrying about her daughter in law few hours ago was now spitting a fire for her unable to handle her narrow minded thoughts furiously.

"Heeyy You who ever you are. Please get out of our house right now. I don't want my daughter in law to get treated by any random stranger who just tries to get closer to a woman." spat Baa to Anuj not really caring about her words or sentences angrily.

Anuj on the other hand not able to hear any other word fisted his both palms and storms out of the room angrily.

"Leela... Chup.. Are you even in your senses ? What nonsense are you speaking about Anupama infront of everyone. And rahi baath Anupama ko Phycologist ko dhikhane ki toh it's my decision to get her checked by Anuj and that's final." offending his wife infront of everyone present there, Bapuji finally declared his final decision about Anupama's check up firmly.