04. Anupamaa !

Hii Friends,

Sorry for being late but let's start the Shot 04 now without wasting any second of yours.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 04

Anupama !

Paakhi's Room

Watching their friend again getting back into her sad mode, Devika immediately threw a Frog Puppet towards Anuj gesturing him something secretly..

"Hello Mr Mendak... How are you ?" said Devika in a bit bold strong voice moving her puppet of Lion towards Anuj's Frog Puppet playfully.

It took some time for Anuj to understand Devika's actions but soon opening his blocked mind, Anuj too played along gaining Anupama's attention towards them yet again swiftly.

"I'm fine Mr Sher. How are you ? Suna hain Mrs Sherni threw you out of the den just because you didn't get her fresh meat." teased Anuj aka Frog Puppet while imitating to jump like Frog with his hands appearing funny.

A slight smile soon appeared on Anupama's face letting her forget her pain or rather say successfully diverting her mind towards the Puppet game for a while finally.

"Hainnn ? Who said you Mendak ? Aisa kuch nhi hain haa. Ahmm woh toh your Bhabhi Ji is having mood swings isiliye she just told me bring fresh meat any how. That's it." continued Devika while halting her Puppet Lion and giving cute expressions as fumbled Lion cutely.

"Ohh ! If Bhabhi Ji has sent you out just to bring Meat then why are you wandering here and there since past 1 Hour ? Don't lie. I'm watching you since past an hour you are just roaming to and fro." replied Anuj passing a soft giggling voice of Puppet Frog winking at Puppet Lion tease fully.

While the Puppet Lion i.e Devika frowns angrily while glaring Puppet Frog cutely having no words.

"Huh ! Mujhe jaana hain. Bye.." spoke back annoyed Puppet Lion aka Devika while turning around to go after stamping her foot on the ground ignoring Frog arrogantly.

Soon the Puppet Lion aka Devika moves ahead playing along when her legs in reality hits the corner of center table leading her to fall in real on the ground wincing painfully.

That's it ! A loud laughing sound starts echoing inside the Paakhi's room gaining the attention of both Anuj and Devika instantly.

Their eyes welled up and adored their once up on a time happy Anupama laughing whole heartedly while holding her stomach tightly forgetting her trauma successfully.

"Heeyy Bhagwan ! Anuj Devika you two are still the same." laughed Anupama even more this time letting her eyes get wet due to continuous laughing non stop.

Soon the entire Shah family entered the Paakhi's room and stood their all numb witnessing once upon a time traumatic Anupama laughing whole heartedly.

"Isse kya hua ? [ what happened to her ? ]. Why is she laughing like a manaic now ?" asked Kavya making her most annoyed faces eyeing laughing Anupama confusingly.

"Mujhe kaise pata hoga Kavya ? [ how will I know Kavya ? ]. I was with you only na in study room discussing about our project." replied Vanraj eyeing laughing Anupama as well but this time with a pinch of anger eyeing Anuj too.