05. Boy Friend

Hii Friends,

Sorry for being late but let's start the Shot 04 now without wasting any second of yours.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 05

After Dinner

It was the time to wind up the kitchen after dinner. Everyone had already retired to their respective rooms due to extreme tiredness while Baa and Bapuji sat in living hall having their might medicines given by Anupama.

Dolly and Devika on the other side were all busy in last minute kitchen chores winding up the kitchen.

"Ok Bye V... Take care and don't forget about the important meeting with Mr Williams tomorrow. See yaa." spoke Kavya while standing right infront of the main door while hugging Vanraj shamelessly.

Vanraj on the other hand replying back to Kavya reciprocate the hug standing right infront of Anupama shamelessly.

"I swear if I was not tied up with Anupama's swear then pakka main iss V aur iss Maide Ki Katori ko khud nooch nocch ke jungli Sheroon ko dedeti." frowns Devika while tightening her grip on one of the plate witnessing her best friend's emotionless yet hurtful reaction helplessly.

While for Anupama watching her husband hugging Kavya wasn't new at all today as well. It was her daily routine to watch Vanraj and Kavya hugging eachother before bidding bye after their frequent Video Conference.

What was new for Anupama today was the hug which her husband and his colleague shared daily wasn't any professional one but was a hug of Pure Betray and Cheat, which knowingly or unknowingly broke her every second by second helplessly.

"Baa Bapuji main zara aatiu hmm." excusing herself not able to control her emotions anymore, Anupama handing over the medicines to Bapuji immediately rushes towards her room turning Baa and Bapuji both confused.

"Hein ? Isse kya hua ? [ what happened to her ? ]." asked Baa smelling something really suspicious watching Anupama's sudden retreating figure suspiciously.

While Bapuji too glanced Anupama keenly for a while but then soon retires to his own room thinking something really deeply, followed by Leela and others silently.

While Anuj left the Shah House silently feeling tired and restless.
_________

Next Day

It's another Day for the Shah Family. As usual like every morning Sun has grabbed his throne up in the Sky like a ruthless king lighting the whole Ahmedabad with his Sharp Sun Light.

Toshu, Vanraj had already left for morning jog, while Bapuji and Mama Ji for Morning Walk and the rest i.e Baa was in her Pooja Ghar doing her Morning Aarti, and Paakhi was getting arranging her School Bag for her School like always.

Anupama and Dolly were in kitchen preparing for breakfast, and last but not the least Samar and Devika were busy in discussing something important related to Dance Academy on Laptop.

Inshort each and everyone in Shah House were completely busy in their own chores sincerely.

[ Here in my Story Samar owns a Dance Academy and is pursuing his career in Dance with Bapuji's Permission, inspite of strict denial of Vanraj. ].