08. History Repeats !

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it ?

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 08

Living Hall

Finally after getting gathering in Hall post Anupamaa's Make Over Session, Toshu took over the Stage & had begun the Party happily.

As the Party goes on, Anupamaa's Eyes moists up continuously, Tears of Mixed Emotions welled up in Her Heart witnessing some Old Memories of Her Past being displayed on Big White Projector infront of Her.

"Oyyyeeee Annnuu... tujhe yaad hain iss Din You were Awarded as Best Classical Dancer of Our College ? And ussi Din Anuj ko bhi Best Medical Student ka Award mila tha ?" yelled Devika as soon as Her Eyes caught the sight of College going Anupamaa with an Award sounding excited.

"Haa Devika yaad hain mujhe . And I also remember How Annoyed Anuj was at that Day when He had to recieve His Most Prestigious Award from His most Hatred Professor Mrs Suman.." giggled Anupamaa along with Devika recollecting some more Fun Moments of their Young Life feeling nostalgic, while the rest enjoyed watching the Memory Session smilingly.

As the Memory session goes on for a while more, Anupamaa's Phone beeps & as a result to talk on Her Phone peacefully She gets up from Her Seat & moves a bit far from Her extremely excited Family to avoid disturbance.

"Theek Che Kanta Ben.. Haa haa main seekha dugi.. Aap fikar mat kariye. Main Meenakshi ko Dhokla aur Phafda ki Riiciilpe [ Recipe ] seekha dugi.." speaks Anupamaa on the Phone while continuing to move ahead towards the Hall all busy in Her own Call completely.

"Mummyyyy... come fast... Last Slide aane hi wala hain..." yells Samar loudly from the Projector area not finding His Mother beside Him excitedly.

"Accha Veena Ben.. main rakhti hu haa.. Apna Dhayan rakh choo haa.." finally ending the Call, Anupamaa marches towards Her excited Family Happily.

While moving towards Her excited Family Happily to be with them, Anupamaa mis balances Herself & as a result Her Sandal comes out of Her Legs with painful jerk falling far from Her. Her Voice too turned into a loud painful scream gaining everyone's attention towards Anupamaa.

"Haayeee What a Romantic Scene.. It's soo Cute Mummyyyy..." speaks Paakhi the next moment in no time witnessing the most Beautiful Scene infront of Her awfully.

"Haa sacchi main.. I swear Bhabhi & Anuj Ji look so Perfect together even today." continued Dolly too agreeing with Her Niece watching the 2 same to same Scene being displayed infront of Her presently.

Whereas the rest of family members at First stared at MaAn lively being all stunned & then their Eyes moved towards the Projector trying to register the recent happenings blankly.

And why wouldn't they ?

After all the moment when Anupamaa was about to Fall due to Her mis balance, Anuj instantly in no time made Her stand safely and then moved the fallen Sandal of Anupamaa towards Her Leg at the same time when the Last Memory of MaAn's College Farewell was displayed on Projector depicting the same Magical Scene of Prince Charming & Cinderella exactly.