09. Roller Coaster of Emotions

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it ?

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 09

Finally after a lot of queries & confusion in Her mind Anupamaa got ready & stepped out of Her room adjusting Her Saree Plaits annoyingly, when from no where a Man appeared infront of Her adjusting Her Saree Plaits carefully.

"When you don't know how to wear Saree properly then why do you even wear it Anu ?" said the same man teasing the already annoyed Anupamaa teasingly.

Anupamaa on the other hand witnessing a man infront of Her from no where stumbles a back at first shockingly but then balances Herself recognising the man infront of Her.

A slight Smile appeared on Her Lips recollecting One of the Loveliest Moments of Her Past feeling nostalgic.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_Flash Back Begins_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

25 Years Later

Annual Dance Competition

It was an Yearly Dance Compitition held in Ahmedabad for every well known Colleges to introduce a Fresh & Talented Talents every Year.

Anupamaa being extremely Talented in Dancing from Her College had given Her name too in the competition.

Time passed and Anupamaa's turn was just few minutes away. Anupamaa was all ready in Her Beautiful Red Colour Radha Lehenga adjusting Her Pallu nervously, when She from no where felt a pull in Her Lehenga from down alerting Her immediately.

 Anupamaa was all ready in Her Beautiful Red Colour Radha Lehenga adjusting Her Pallu nervously, when She from no where felt a pull in Her Lehenga from down alerting Her immediately

"Anu how many times should I tell you not to wear a Saree when you don't know how to wear it.. You very well know you can't handle Saree for long so why do you wear it haa ?" asked Anuj trying to adjust Her Lehenga carefully.

Where as Anupamaa witnessing the Girls laughing at Anuj in the Green Room slapped Her forehead & then moved a back in a second jerking Anuj confusingly.