22. A Broken Anupamaa

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.
_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 22

Next Morning

Shah House

It's the Next Morning in the City of Ahmedabad. Entire City was awake and were in a big hustle and bustle getting ready for their respective Work Places while in Shah House it was totally opposite.

The Shah House was completely occupied with an immense pin drop silence all over.

Vanraj and Kavya by now were all aware about the MMS sent by an anonymous Number exposing their Truth. They stood there right in middle of the Living Hall of Shah House beside each other all silent.

And the bitter truth of Vanraj & Kavya was out infront of Shah Family as well by now shocking them to the core. Devika and Anuj were too present there by now as they were informed by Kanta last night itself.

Baa Bapuji were sitting on Sofa all silent holding their respective Foreheads speechlessly. While Toshu, Samar and Paakhi were all in shock even now crying silently.

Their state was something which couldn't be expressed by words. Witnessing something shameful which is related to their Parents is something that they couldn't believe even now. They just sat their numb not knowing how to react to the situation staring Vanraj questionably.

"Didn't You felt ashamed of Yourself Vanraj ? Sharam nhi aayi kya Anupamaa ko dhokha dete hue ? Kya kami reh gayi thi uske Pyaar main Vanraj ? Bata..." asked Bapuji moving towards His shameless Son brokenly.

While Vanraj stood their numb for a while not knowing what to answer to His Own Father in guilt but soon feeling a tight yet an assuring grip of Kavya on His Palm, Vanraj finally gathered some courage and spills out the entire Truth shamelessly.

And soon there was loud echo of Slapping sound heard inside the entire Shah House with Vanraj half lying on ground holding His Cheeks shockingly and Bapuji standing right infront of shocked Vanraj angrily.

"Bapuji aap V ko kyu Thappad maar rahe hain jabki V ki koi ghalti hi nhi hain.. Isme V ki kya ghalti hain jab Anupamaa khud V ko woh Khushi nhi de paayi jo maine di hain isse.. " defended Kavya rushing towards the shocked Vanraj worriedly.

While Anupamaa who remained lifelessly all this while closed Her both Eyes and clutched Her Pallu too feeling emotional.

Hearing the accusations of not keeping Her Husband Happy all these Years from an another Lady inspite of becoming a Full time Maid for Her Husband wasn't less than an stab on Her Back for Anupamaa. She silently sat there on Sofa and kept hearing all the accusations speechlessly.

"Tum chup raho Kavya.. I'm taking with My Son & jab main apne Parivaar walon se baath karaha hu I don't like STRANGERS interfering in My Family Matter unnecessarily." shuts Bapuji glaring Kavya angrily & dangerously, to which Kavya felt embarassed & stepped back silently.

Whereas Devika and Anuj constantly stood right beside Anupamaa holding Her Shoulders supportively.

"Bapuji You can't talk with Kavya like this... Kavya isn't wrong at all Bapu Ji.. I know maine jo kiya Anupamaa ke sath isn't right. I admit it but atleast I have the guts to admit it Bapuji. But Anupamaa main woh himmat bhi nhi hain na to accept Her injustice done towards Me." told Vanraj showering all His anger towards Anupamaa shamelessly.