23. Blockages in Heart ?

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.
_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 23

Next Day

It's New Morning in the City. Everything was as same as Daily Routine in the Colony where Anupamaa stays, the only thing that was changed was the location of Anupamaa & the tremendous havoc going in Her Life & Her Heart since last few Days.

Despite all hardships going on in Her Life right now, Anupamaa was still in the Kitchen as usual preparing Breakfast palely. Her Eyes had turned even more Reddish and were swollen too depicting that She had cried all night in Her Room all alone.

She silently poured Hot Tea for Herself in a Big Cup and headed towards the Dinning Table carrying Kanta's Breakfast and few Rusk for Herself in a Bowl silently.

"Arrey yeh kya Anu ? Khaali Chai ? Naashta kaha hain Tera Anu ? Itni Subah Subah khaali paet Chai nhi peeya karte Beta..Jaa apne liye bhi jaake Upma laale..." offended Kanta noticing only Tea for Anupamaa worriedly.

"Maa nhi khaana mujhe kuch bhi.. Aaj sirf Chai peene ka maan hain aur waise bhi kaha main khaali paet Chai peerahi hu.. Yeh Sookha Toost [ Dried Toast ] toh khaarahi hu na saath main.." answered Anupamaa biting a piece of Rusk along with sipping a Tea smiling warmly.

While Kanta understanding maturely, sighs and nodded Her Head positively. Both Mother & Daughter were chit chatted with eachother when Kanta's Phone beeped with the Task Alarm leading Kanta to mentally prepare Herself for the upcoming bombarding fear fully. She literally closes Her both the Eyes and played with Her Pallu knowing what's exactly coming up next on Her nervously.

"Maa... Tera Aaj Ducter [ Doctor ] ke saath appuintmeant [ appointment ] tha aur tune bataya bhi nhi mujhe ? Kya karti hain tu Maa ? Hadh hain laper wahi ki..." yelled Anupamaa the next moment as expected by Kanta witnessing Kanta's Mobile flashing with a reminder of Doctor's appointment at 11 am Today angrily.

"Rehwa de na Anuuu... Kya karna hain Ductor ke paas jaake ? Main kaunsa Ek din main theek hojaogi waha Haspatal [ Hospital ] jaake ?" answered Kanta after gathering some courage in Herself trying Her level best to ignore the visit to Hospital carelessly.

While Anupamaa being Anupamaa sternly glared at Her Mother at first and then without uttering a word moved inside Her Mother's Room silently. Kanta on the other hand sighed relievedly but soon Her relievedness turned into horror slapping Her Head crying helplessly.

After all watching Her own stubborn Daughter coming out of Her Room carrying Her Medical File wasn't less than any electric shock for Kanta. She literally cursed Herself for keeping the File in an open Cupboard fearing to get Her entire Medical history getting revealed infront of Anupamaa hopelessly.

"Anu sunna.. Pleasshhh chod na.. Main theek hu.. Dekh main chal sakti hu acche se.. Naach bhi sakti hu.. aur toh aur main tez tez Walking bhi karsakti hu.." said Kanta yet again behaving like a small kid excusing Herself to avoid going School childishly.

Anupamaa whereas sincerely ignored Kanta's childish behaviour and moved out of the House silently. Kanta on the other hand feeling immensely weak lost Her strength and in no time finally fell down on the ground unconscious.
_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_