21. The MMS for Shah Family !

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.
_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 21

Kapadia House

After a Drive of 30 Minutes, Anuj finally reaches His Home. As He enters His House all wet due to Bin Mausam Barsaat, His Eyes catches the sight of a Ray of Light peeping out of the Study Room brightly.

He sighs heavily in utmost disbelief and heads towards the Study Room silently.

"Dad ? You there ?.." asked Anuj while scanning the entire Study Room post His Entrance.

Getting no reply in return, Anuj marches more inside & slides a Big Glass Window entering a Beautiful Garden furnished Balcony smiling warmly.

Anuj being a good Son knew where His Father would be if He is no where to be seen in their Study Room. No matter how much arguments or disagreements He has with His Father, Anuj is very well aware about His Father's whereabouts & His reactions accordingly.

And as per His knowledge Harshvardhan was present in the Balcony of their Study all lost in His own thoughts staring the Sun Set silently.

"I knew it Dad... Aap yahi milege mujhe.." said Anuj moving towards His lost Father gaining His attention instantly.

"What do You have to do Anuj ? Main kahi bhi rahu all that matters to You is Anupmaa and Her Love... Isn't it ?" taunted Harshvardhan shifting His Head towards towards His Son sternly.

While Anuj sighs & slaps His own Head unbelievably witnessing His Father's silly antics giggling teasingly.

"Haa Haa abb You are annoyed with Me I know. Agr itna hi pareshan hogaye mujh se toh leave Me in any Old Age Home na or leave Me and go na.. Why are You tolerating Me haa ?.." said Harshavardhan loosing His temper and His patience in stubborn nature.

"Daaadddd.... Ssshhhh... Kitna bolte ho aap... Chup Ek dum chup..." uttered Anuj in return of His Father's stubborn nature  while keeping His Finger on Harshvardhan's Lips sternly.

"First of All I Love You itna saara Dad and Secondly I'm sorry for not listening to You. And Thirdly Thank You for coming with Me to Shah House on My Request Oops I mean My Stubbornness ." conveyed Anuj while immediately Hugging His Dad feeling emotional.

A lone Tear too dropped from His Eyes as well, recollecting the saddest Moment of His with His Dad happened a few Days ago unintentionally.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_Flash Back Begins_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

On the Day of Karwa Chauth

Post the Decision of Harshvardhan & His conversation with Devika, Anuj marches inside & heads towards His Father's Room feeling guilty.

He steps inside His Father's Room & sat right infront of Him kneeling on His Knees staring Him emotionally.