10. Awkwardness in the Air !

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it ?

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 10

Anuj & Anupamaa were back to Shah House stealing the glances of One another going through various emotions.

Anuj was all silent due to the feeling of Hurt witnessing His Anu's changed behaviour towards Him, while Anupamaa was quite due the feeling of nervousness to travel all alone with Anuj after Years.

No matter how much strong or pure Her Love for Anuj was in back or rather say How much ever She Trusts Anuj even Today as a Friend, but She being a Wife of Vanraj & a Daughter In Law of Shah Family Her steps halts in mid way to go out with Anuj all alone.

A lone Tear too fell from Her Eyes on Her Palm feeling Guilty unknowingly.

"Aaooww !.." winces both Anuj & Anupamaa promptly due to the sudden hit they got on their Forehead because of Stearing & Dash Board respectively.

"Anuj what happened ? Aapne sudden brake kyu lagaya ?" asked Anupamaa while holding Her Forehead still feeling pain.

While Anuj composed Himself at First & then glancing the surrounding around Him, He pointed towards a particular direction all silent.

"WHAT ! Heeyy Bhagwaan !! Itni Taraphik [ Traffic ]... Abb kya Anuj ?" exclaimed Anupamaa in utter shock while glancing back at Anuj not able to understand the happening around Her being perplexed.

"What do you mean by Abb kya Anuj ? I don't know what to do next now Anu... It was You who told Me to take Short Cut despite of My Denial. So don't expect that I will find out a way now." responded Anuj staring the traffic annoyingly while ignoring Anupamaa ignorantly.

Anupamaa whereas twitched Her Nose irritatingly & then sat their back silently not knowing what to do next being nervous.

"Stop playing with Your Pallu Anu so ruthlessly warna bechari tumari Pallu ganji hojayegi." teased Anuj while pointing towards the completely crumbled & messed up Guccha of the Saree held in Anupamaa's palms mercilessly.

" teased Anuj while pointing towards the completely crumbled & messed up Guccha of the Saree held in Anupamaa's palms mercilessly