19. Rakhi & Anupamaa !!

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

MaAn Scene Requested by My Anudii maanlover__..

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 19

Next Day

It's Next Day for Shah Family in Shah House. Since it was Sunday, everyone were at Home spending their Weekend with entire Family in Living Hall happily. Whereas Anupamaa as usual was busy in Kitchen preparing Snacks for everyone.

Anuj who was passing by caught the sight of Anupamaa sighing unbelievably. He entered the Kitchen slowly & stood right beside His Best Friend Anupamaa watching Her silently.

A slow laugh too escape from His Mouth witnessing a Chocolate Dough on Anupamaa's Forehead in the process of trying to tuck Her Hair Strand behind Her Ear while kneading a Dough for Donuts.

"Aaj Chocolate Dunoots [ Donuts ] bana deti hu Sweety ke liye aur saath main Chocolate Milkshake bhi Toshu aur Samar ke liye. Teeno bhi khush hojayege warna Teeno apas main ladte hi rahege saara din babre.". giggled Anupamaa
reminiscing the silly fight of Her Kids over their favourite Snacks totally unaware of Anuj's presence beside Her.

"Jab Snacks Teeno ke liye bana rahi ho aur kaam zyaada ho toh apno se madat lene main koi burai nhi hain Anu." said Anuj finally not able to witness Anupamaa's hardwork caring genuinely.

While Anupamaa jumped up & instantly turned towards the direction of the voice finding Anuj standing right beside Her closely. Her Heart pumped faster, Her breath too took up the speed & breathed heavily.

Her Eyes gets drowned in the Dark Brown intoxicated Eyes of Anuj as well getting lost in Him deeply. Anuj too on the other hand held Anupamaa in His protective Arms instantly & helped Her from not loosing Her balance in the process of turning towards Him in fear. He pulled Her closer and analysed the each part of Anupamaa's Face keenly.

Both Anuj & Anupamaa were deeply lost in each other when Anuj's Fingers automatically moves towards the Forehead of Anupamaa traveling through each part of Her Face slowly. The cold traces of Anuj's Fingers sends shiver down Anupamaa's Spine and a as result Her Eyes in flow gets closed enjoying the touch blissfully. Her Hands too in response travelled to Anuj's Chest holding His Shirt tightly pleasurably.

"Aaannujjjj...Hmmm" moarned Anupamaa feeling the intoxicated touch of Her Best Friend on Her parted juicy Lips feeling hypnotized.

Anuj whereas finally reached the Forehead & wiped off the Dough from there caressing the particular area smoothly.

"Next time se agr kuch help chahiye toh call me out ok ? Akele karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hain.." said Anuj while moving away from Anupamaa finally gaining Anupamaa's shy reaction instantly.

And in the process of moving backward Anuj's foot misbalanced and He fell on the ground backward instantly.

Anupamaa on the other hand who held the button of Anuj's Shirt too fell on the ground above Him breaking His Shirt's First Two Buttons swiftly.