17. Anuj Is Not Married ?

Hii Friends,

I'm back with the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it.

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 17

Cover by : disney_fanatic36

Shah House

Getting completely ready in Her Light Link Saree with minimal make on Her,  Anupamaa finally climbed down the staircase of Her House appearing Beautiful.

Anupamaa's Karwa Chauth Look

She smiled and greeted everyone when Her Eyes fell on the entrance of Her House breathing restlessly.

Her Heart too started pumping 1000 times more faster than usual after witnessing Anuj & His Father entering Her House finally.

The only flashes flashed in Her  mind were the recent moment happened between Her & Anuj a few hours ago breathing heavily.

She some how composed Herself at first & then soon after realising the place & the occasion, Anupamaa immediately excused Herself for some work smiling warmly.

"Heeyy Kanha Ji yeh Anuj yaha kya kar rahe hain ? Aaj jo kuch bhi hua unke Ghar main uske baad mujhe laga ki woh bhi Mere tarah dare hue hoge per inhe dekh kar lagta nhi ki inhe kuch farq padhta hain. Pata nhi kya soch rahe hoge woh Mere baare main ?" asked Anupamaa all to Herself while Wiping the Plates in the Kitchen feeling immensely embarrassed & restless.