07. Twist In A Tale !

Hii Friends,

First of All A Very Big Thank You & Gratitude to You all for such an Amazing Response to The Previous Chapter. It's means alot to see such an Response to the Chapter which got Posted after Ages 😍😍..

Anyways Hete is the Next Shot of the Story. Please Do Read & Leave Your Views along with Your Vote to My this Part too and Let Me know How is it ?

Hopefully you all will appreciate this Shot too and will leave your feedbacks too.

_________

MaAn - The Respect !

Shot 07

1 Hour Later

Shah House

1 Hour had passed & by now Anupamaa, Anuj & Devika had reached Shah House. Anupamaa immediately removed Her Sandles and in no time She rushed inside the Shah House maniacally followed by Her 2 Friends only to get Shocked & Bewildered.

Her Heart which was pumping like a Roller Coaster imagining all Sorts of Negative thoughts stopped for a while. Her Eyes which were Red just like a Red Swollen Tomato had welled up with Tears staring the Scene infront of Her feeling speechless.

While Anuj & Devika gave "What The Hell Look" to eachother at First being all confused but then shrugged their shoulders staring each other wondering what's going on. Soon both cornered themselves & stood right in One Corner being silent spectators witnessing the whole Scene silently.

"Haapppyyyy Mother's Daaayyyyyy Mummmyyyyy" comes the Voices of 3 circling around the Stunned Anupamaa popping the celebration poppers happily.

Soon the entire Hall of the Shah House lighten up with Beautiful & Mesmerizing Lights. Decoration too was made to the fullest giving a Entire Different yet a Beautiful look to the Shah House for the very first time.

"Happy Mother's Day Mummy. I Love You..." said the Happy Paakhi moving towards Her shocked Mother Hugging Her tightly.

"You are the Best Mummy in the World.. Muwwaaaaaahhh 💋💋.." continued Paakhi planting a warn Kiss on Her Mother's Cheeks lovingly.

Soon Toshu & Samar too joined the Hug and showered their Entire Love on their Mother happily.

While Anupamaa stood their stunned not able to register the recent Scene just happened infront of Her even now.

And why wouldn't She feel Stunned ?

After all the Celebrations which She had just seen in TV or had witnessed only in Her Neighborhood for other Mothers was actually being celebrated in Her House for Her Today. Tears of Happiness & Mixed Emotions dropped from Eyes feeling Emotional.

"Bas kar abb Anu.. Kitna royegi tu ? Abb yeh poora Shah House ko dubake rahegi kya ?" interrupted Devika moving ahead towards Her Rotlu Friend sounding sarcastic.

"Devika... Huh !" responded the emotional Anupamaa while Wiping Her Tears along with Hitting Her Naughty Friend annoyingly.

"I know Mummy aaj tak humne Mother's Day kabhi nhi manaya iss Ghar main. Father's Day, Sister's Day Brother's Day and Blah Blah what not kaunse kaunse Days manate aaye hain but jo Asal main manana chahiye wohi celebration ko We all kept ignoring. And We are really Sorry for that but I Promise aaj se Mother's ke jo jo bhi Celebrations hain na We all will keep Celebrating for Sure." pouring all His Heart with a few Tears rolling down His Eyes, Samar stood infront of Anupamaa engulfing Her in His Warm & Soothing Hug emotionally.