chp 2

Laugher, the smell of pizza, and music, that's all you heard. "What the hell..? Where am I?? I know i didnt fall asleep here i was in a bed not on fucking concrete" you said, you got up and dusted yourself off, you could barley see anything, all you could see was a little bit of light coming out from the bottom of a door, you walked towards it and searched for a knob, it took forever to find one, but once you did you turned it and opened the door, when you walked out, there was children everywhere, running, eating, playing games, **"bro where am I.."** you thought, you wandered around with a confused look on your face, you heard some weird old music, it sounded horrible but you still nodded your head to it.

"Hey, are you ok? You seem to be bleeding.." someone had walked up to you, she was a little smaller than you but she was definitely older, she looked very worried, you were just more confused, "oh yeah im fine?" you said confused, you didn't feel injured, you felt fine, but then you looked down to your right side, she was right, you were bleeding, but you didn't feel bad, that just made you more confused, she nodded and walked off, you did the same but towards what looked like a stage, you stared at it hiding your side so others wouldn't see it and panic, the curtains had opened, and different music was playing.

Your heart dropped, you knew where you were, what year it was, what was going to happen..

A brown bear, a yellow chicken and a blue bunny. You started to panic, you knew who they were "Freddy.." his eyes opened, "bonnie..?" he strummed his guitar, "and chica.." she opened her mouth and sung, you had released your hand from your side, suddenly you felt sick, you needed to get out of there, there were so many people it made it really hard to get to the front doors to get out, you stopped, you didn't want to though **" wait. No. Keep going, what are you doing?? DON'T TURN AROUND GO TO THE FRONT DOOR."** you screamed in your head, you turned around, to see people rushing out holding their children, you went pale, it happened, you were standing there like an idiot, your legs felt week, but you knew you needed to get out, someone had bumped into you making you stumble back, re-gaining control to your body.

You ran fast and far away, the more you ran the more you felt the wound on your side, it burned and itched, your vision was blurry, but you didn't stop running, once you stopped, you weren't going to get back up.