chp 3

"Keep going, keep going, don't stop." you repeat to yourself, you felt like you were running for years, everything was moving to fast for you, but you needed to keep going, as you were running, you heard screams, it was coming from behind some trees, you didn't want to know.......but then you did, it went from screaming to screams of help, you sighed and turned back, and walked towards the trees, it was dark in there, barley any sunlight was in there, but you stumbled around before yelling "where are you? Are you ok?" it was quiet for a second before they yelled back "i need help! My brother is hurt and they won't lea-" they were cut off by a scream, it wasn't the same one, you finally pinpointed where they were and rushed to them, one was on the ground, covered in dirt, and with a bloody nose, he was groaning, and there was a girl, she was crying holding a bunny that was ripped, its arm was torn off, along with the head.

There were three more people, a girl and two boys, laughing and kicking dirt at the boys face, you walked up and leaned on a tree, "hey." you said, the three kids turned around, "who the hell are you" one said "who cares, why are you here huh? Why don't you mind your own damn business." another one said, you stopped leaning on the tree and walked over to one of them "wow your fugly.." before the kid could say anything you slapped him and swept his feet, he hit the ground holding his face.

The girl standing rushed to his side, and tried to help him up, but he shoved her back, he was going to throw a punch but then he stopped, he noticed that you were bleeding, "what the hell happened to you??" you stood there, you didnt want to say anything you felt like if you did you wouldnt be able to breathe anymore, so you just walked up to him and punched him in the face, you didnt care anymore, you were bound to be dead here anyways, the two others backed up, they waited for the first person to get up, when he did they grabbed his arm and ran, as they were running one of them yelled back "FUCKING FREAK".

You couldnt move, the girl came running up to you, she was holding the bunny, and still crying, she tugged on your shirt and said thank you, you tried to move your head, but instead of moving your head, your whole body moved, and you fell back, hitting the ground hard.