Ashtray-pretzel boy

Platonic
1-27-22
Words- 654
Edited no

Your pov-

"I'll catch you later." I handed fez back his blunt.
"My place tonight?" I nodded,"aight, I'll see when we close."  With that I left, walking through the crowds of people, the music was loud here at the Carnival. I didn't come with anyone but I met up with Maddy and Cassie earlier to take some pictures before playing a game with Rue and Jules, and then fucking with Nate a bit at his dads chili stand before getting a text from fez to meet him. So I did and now I was leaving him to go find my favorite gangster.
Took me a few minutes to get to the pretzel stand because of how much people showed up.
"Yo!" I announced and saw Ash walking towards me from the back in his red and white stripper apron,"what the fuck is up Lil Debby."
"Whatchu want?" He shook his head at my remark.
"Fez got you being the pretzel boy?" I asked the smile tht was on my lips only growing wider as I rested my arms and chin on the metal counter.
"Go fuck yoself (y/n)." He shook his head, but I saw that smile show up on his lips.
"I saw that." I pointed out and he rolled his eyes.
"Do you need something or are you just gonna talk your ass off?" I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm calling you pretzel boy for the rest of your life."  He leaned towards me and spoke in a whisper.
"And I will kill you." He backed up.
"Get me one of those 20 dollar pretzels, hold the pretzel, but add extra salt." He knew was I was asking for, Molly and coke.
"We talkin a sprinkle or a bag?"
"A bag."
"What for you just gon he sitting on my couch later."
"I bought you more fruit loops they're in the cabinet, and before  you asked I did break your window to get in, just give me my shit pretzel boy."  He shook his head.
"No, fuck you." 
"Fuck you too you little prick."
"40 bucks." He said before walking to the back.

I laughed at the conversation, we fucked around with each other each time we talked, you would think we hated each other but that couldn't be less of the truth, im just his brothers annoying girlfriend.
"Suck a dick ashtray." Laughed as he walked back with one of the pretzel holders.
"Give me my cash and Take your pretzel and get the fuck outta my face, ion wanna see you till I gotta."
"So when I should get expect the text asking me to come hang out over here? 10 minutes?"
I asked as I placed the cash on the counter, he went to grab it and k swiped it away, he went to throw the pretzel at me before he stopped and I bursted out laughing.
"You givin Him a hard time?" I feel two hands on my waist, others fez, I knew because I'd the smell of weed radiating off of him.
"Always." Ash and I said in unison, he put my order down and I went to hand him the money before fez swiped it from my hand.
"We don't charge her, She pays on other ways." I felt him reach into my pocket grabbing my wallet out before putting it back in.
"She ain't suckin my dick, I'm tryin to pay a mortgage over here."  I shook my head grabbing my order  and fez took the pretzel out of it for himself.
"I was gonna eat that." I said.
"And I'm stoned, so it's mine, yo we catch you later." I grabbed the baggies out of the bottom of the paper bowl like thing and put them into my bras strap under my shirt.
"See you later pretzel boy."
"Go fuck yoself (y/n) and you too fez."