Dr.House- working after hours (smut)

Your pov-

It was about twelve am, maybe even one. I was sitting in Dr.Houses office. Seated directly in his chair, my elbows resting on the glass top desk, my chin sitting on top of my hands as I looked down at the file in front of me.
Our current patient, Craig Sanders, forty-five, male. He travels often for work. Earlier today he had a heart attack at home, in the garage. Pronounced dead for 7 minutes. Gotta be some kind of record.   He's loosing vision and feeling in his limbs, loss of memory but none of it stays. It comes and goes.
Because I had clinic duty today I didn't get to fully focus on the patient, only for  the beginning.  I got to view the scans quickly but was paged to the clinic, so now I'm catching up.

I didn't look up when the glass door opened, it knew it was house because who else would just walk into a office that has its blinds closed, let alone at 1 am.
"In my chair, now I really can't ignore you." He commented, I gave a light scoff as ket my eyes at the paper, not really reading it, just thinking,"shouldn't you be home?"
"Shouldn't you?" I looked up at him. he was standing in front of the desk, leaning on his right leg, his grip of his cane shifting, he gazed down at the file in front of me.
"Touché." He stood for a few seconds longer before we walked away. I didn't watch him, but I heard his bottle of whiskey open as he poured it into a glass.
"How much sense does this case make to you?"  I asked, leaning back in the chair, we was leaning against the desk behind me glass in hand,"his heart is finally semi stable, so It's not having sn effect of anything at the moment, but , his brains loosing funct-"
"I think I'd be able to think better if you got out of my chair, hiked that pretty skirt up, and sat down on me." He clicked his tongue,"Should really get my brain going." 
I was kind of taken by surprise, house and I have fucked more times then you can count on one hand. In The Broom closets, his car, his house, on his piano, but never in his office.
I knew from the moment I walked into the office today this skirt was gonna get him. pencil skirt, stopped just above my knees. A dark grey so you could see any lines, which he didn't. I caught him looking on more then one occasion.

Earlier/11 am-
Houses Pov-

My grip on the head of my cane shifted as I watched (l/n) write on the board. Her writing on the board was fine, she's been here for nine years, she knows what she's doing and she picked up this patient. But, I couldn't keep my eyes in the board or my attention on foreman, Cameron, or chase. No, my eyes and brain were more focused on her ass. I'd occasionally look the board or around to cover it but I kept getting pulled back.
Pencil skirt, Dark grey, tight...and short.
It's not like she hasn't worn pencil skirts before, I've seen her with one hiked up around her waist as she gets it from behind. first "date" two years ago actually. Wine Red. Nice color on her.
You see this one, this one was different. usually you can see panty lines under tight clothing like dresses or skirts, she's usually got a slight thong line, and I've been looking for it.
"What do you think?" I was taken out by (l/n) question. I looked at her, hands sturdily placed in her hips, and I looked at the white board.
Memory loss, weakened heart muscles, low blood cell count, numbness in fingers and toes, and loss of eye sight, intermittently.
Those were just the main ones.
"EKG, stress test, keep an eye on his ECGs." I stood up," get all the cardiac makers. Dementia, Alzheimer's, and multiple sclerosis. Let's start there." They didn't move, just looked at me,"move, I have to get to the clinic or Cuddy will have my balls."
"Alright." Foreman said as he got up from his chair, Cameron and chase followed. (l/n) stuck around for a bit and looked at the board  before she followed.
"Hey." I called to catch her attention, she stopped and looked at me,"that new?"
"What?"
"The skirt, it's nice." I let my  eyes fall from her face to her hips, where her black button up was  tucked in. She grabbed her white coat from the chair at the end of the table.
"Thank you." She smiled as she turned around,"I saw you looking the whole time," she started to walk away,"we all saw."
"Hard not too, especially when it seems like youre not wearing anything under it." I followed her into my office, she was already at the open door.
"I am, it's just thin."