After 13 years, came a new miracle

13 years.....13 years have already passed, exactly on this day the Encanto broke up and the miracle of the Madrigal family died, but the worst loss for the family was when their beloved Mirabel left. No one could find her she was gone.....

The town people helped the family rebuild their house and shortly after it was rebuilt Bruno came back to the family after 10 years.

The Madrigal's was happy to see him again, but even when he was back, one broken parts of every family part could never be healing again....

Agustín was outside and chopped wood, he sighed sadly and put it in a box.

" Um....Senior Agustín Madrigal ? " he hear a child voice behind him and saw a little girl who must be sure 10 or 11 years old, and she was standing next to a horse .

He raise a eyebrow and kneel down confused, he never seen her before . " Are you okay little one? "

The little girl look sadly and almost cry, " Umm....I'm a girl from a village 3 days away from here, i live in a small house with my parents and my siblings but...my mother....." she sighed " Mirabel lived here and grew up here but when her home broke she ran them away...." " What?! ." Agustín look shocked more and take from the girl the hands " I'm so sorry I never knew- " he wanted to start but the girl kept talking " Then one day she started talking about her family here and I wanted to meet them... . I can understand....if you don't want to get to know me but "But Agustin hugged her and also had tears on his face" Of course I want to get to know you, corazone. ." He touched her cheek " What is your name Mi vida ? " " Bonita, my name is Bonita... Abuelo .." she smile . " Bonita, Mi nieta " he said and hugged her again .

Thanks to Ruuubby12 who even work on this 😉❤