Chapter 2: This Really is Another World!

I awake as I feel the world around me begin to move. Still feeling sluggish, I sat up and rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes.

Man, I can't wait to meet up with Lisa and the rest of the gang... I wonder if we'll all hang out tonight.

"Good morning, Rin." A familiar voice spoke.

"Good morning, Roy." I sleepily replied naturally. Almost too naturally.

Huh, wait, who's Roy again?

I remember once again that I am in the other world.

Instead of waking up in my room, I found myself lying down
across from Roy in armor without his helmet, and the girl in the purple dress sitting together in the carriage.

What was the girl's name again? I think it was Liz?

"Ara? When did you two get so friendly?" Liz asked in a mature voice which didn't match her petite appearance at all.

"We just had a little conversation last night," Roy replied as his arms flexed under the sunlight while he held his sword.

Man, those arms were something else, I wonder if I looked as good as Roy did when I flexed.

Definitely not.

The two of them quickly moved on the conversation to a topic my brain couldn't quite pick up on. It felt odd, there were a couple of words that they said that sounded like a whole other language to me, but I could get some idea of what they were talking about. Then again, I am in another world, after all, it's natural some words would sound alien to me.

I sat up and stretched my sleepiness away. I groggily climbed up the seating of the carriage and looked outside.

Woah!?

My breath was stolen from me as the carriage moved down a path of dirt among the grassy plains filled with colorful flowers that stretched as far as the eye could see. Despite my current stressful situation of waking up in an unfamiliar place, it was quite a relaxing view to travel to. I breathed in the cool air and looked at the blue sky which had no clouds in sight and, to my relief, only one sun instead of two.

"We're almost at Lastria you lot!" A girl's voice shouted from the front of the carriage which had a curtain covering the view from the front.

Out of curiosity, I decided to stand up and make my way to the front of the carriage.

I move the curtain aside to find that the carriage was being dragged by two horses, both of them being controlled by a familiar smile.

"Good morning! Did you sleep well?" The Spirit that had caught my leg in a bear trap asked enthusiastically, "We didn't get off to the best start, but call me Hilde!"

Although Hilde was very cute herself, nothing was very cute with the same silver bear traps that had trapped my leg before attached to her sides. To the Spirit's right, was a well.... Familiar not exactly a smile.

It was Isabel, my supposed Summoner.

Since she wasn't in a hooded robe anymore, I could clearly see Isabel for the first time.

Isabel wore brown boots with heels that reached all the way to the bottom of her knees, long purple pants with a belt around her waist which really helped emphasized her thighs, and a fancy sort of crop top that exposed her shoulders with long sleeves reaching her wrists.

I mean, not that I was focusing on her thighs. I definitely wasn't... nope! Not at all!

With her right hand, she wore a brown glove while her left hand had a single silver ring on her index finger. She also wore a kind of choker with an expensive-looking orange gem attached to it. I would have called her a classy woman if it weren't for the black cape with collars out that she also wore, making her look like a vampire. She must've had extremely long hair because even though her light brown hair was done in a high ponytail, the ends of her hair went down to around her stomach.