Ch. 19

*few weeks later*
The weeks past quickly. Under Donnie's care I regained my strength. Raph and Casey trained me extra hard once Donnie said I was well enough to start training again. Today I was training with Donnie. "Come on lily your the only one who knows the secret of flight of the dragon. You can unlock the secret of diving crane." Donnie said once again trying to convince me of the technique. "Dooooonie! I've been trying this for days. I only got flight of the dragon by one thing. Time. Forcing me won't help any." I snapped unfurling my wings and fluttering up to my ledge. I sighed hearing Donnie muttering and taking his frustration out on the air. I thought about what I did with flight of the dragon. It had been calm just splinter and I as the boys were out.
I had mistakenly done flight of the dragon when I tried a flight move with my bokin. It had just stuck with me. "Flight of the dragon is about belief in yourself." Master splinter had said when I managed to perfect it. I looked down and raph and Casey were fighting Donnie. I growled and lept down twisting and drawing my boken at the same time. My wings swept open and I blocked Casey's hockey stick. "Hello cousin." I said flashing a smile and landing beside Donnie. "How what you wings?" Casey stuttered. "Love, you did it! Diving crane!" Donnie said swinging me into a huge hug. "I did?" I asked softly. "Yes. You did." Donnie replied pecking my cheek. "So lily your a mutant?" Casey asked. "Um yea." I said sheepishly. "Donatello if you did anything to her!" Casey started. "Whoa whoa whoa! I didn't do anything but help her!" Donnie shouted which brought the other two into the dojo and everyone started yelling. I sighed and flew to my ledge. "HEY!" I shouted grabbing everyone's attention. "For the record they did nothing. Kraang grabbed me one night and mutated m. They rescued me and took me from my horrible home life. I was going to tell you but I guess showing you made a big impression." I said calmly. "Oh alright lily." Casey muttered. "So when do I get to meet my dear uncle?" I asked sweetly. "We haven't finalized that plan yet but soon." Leo said. I rolled my eyes. I was safe enough with Casey and April they all didn't need to come plus I was easily seen as human over the turtles even with Donnie's modified trench coats. "I doubt you guys will have anything planned by this year. You guys are brothers, Casey and his uncle are the only family i have left. If you had one chance to meet splinter if you only knew him once would you wait?" I asked pausing before continuing. "Didn't think so." I said before hiding on my ledge. "Great you made her grumpy Leo!" Donnie snapped. "Not my fault. I just want to be sure she's safe." Leo stated. "You guys do realized it would be easier if just April and I go. April is almost a um whatever it's called and I'm a skilled fighter too. My dad taught me some of my moves. She will be safe. Besides how would we explain you guys to my dad. I haven't said anything about mutants and don't plan to unless lily says something. Do you know how ecstatic my dad was to find out she was still around? If I don't bring her soon he will think I'm lying." Casey said loudly. "I think she will be fine. She has a t-phone." Donnie said. "Oh alright fine. One day and possibly one night."Leo gave in. "Yes! I shouted leaping from my hiding place. "When we going Casey?" I asked pleading with my eyes. "Tomorrow. April can pick you up for my hockey match and you can meet him then. After we can hang out." Casey said. I grinned barely containing my excitement. "Hey lily before tomorrow practice with the fan. That way you have something to protect yourself with." Raph suggested. "Oh alright but not now I'm starving!" I said as my stomach grumbled causing everyone to laugh.