Ch. 22

*few weeks later*
I was getting around to stay the night with uncle kyler and Casey. My duffel bag was filled with enough clothes for the weekend and I was getting ready to head out. "Lily we are gonna walk you so you don't get hurt." Leo shouted as you walked into Donnies lab. "Fine Leo!" I said before going to Donnie. "Hey mr techno whatcha doing?" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Just finishing this off for you." He said with a smile turning around to kiss you and placed something small and fuzzy in your hand. It was a stuffed turtle with a little purple mask. "I love it!" I shouted snuggling it. "Thought so. Now let's get you to your uncle he might get worried. You and the turtles all left the lair heading for the Grey Wolf and the home of your family. You were almost there when you got a call from Casey.
"Hey case I'm on my way up! Tell uncle not to worry!" I said calmly
"That's the thing lils he's out looking for you now!" Casey shouted. "Great. We will find him stay there and let me know if he comes home." I said ending the call before looking at the turtles. "We have to find him!" I said. They nodded and we headed out. We were by the ice rink when we heard the purple dragons! Donnie made me stay in the shadows but I saw uncle kyler coming! I ran out startling him but he hugged me all the same. "Lily! Thank all that is good I found you. Is that fighting I hear?" He asked before some more purple dragons ambushed us. "DONNIE!" I screeched pulling out my bokken from my duffel bag. And fending a few of them off. "LILY!" I heard Donnie cry out before once again I got knocked out.

I opened my eyes to see lavender walls and a nice soft bed. With Casey leaning over me. "Ahh Casey!" You shouted. "Hush up now cuz! Dad saw the turtles. He knows and is having a talk with them and I'm sure that they don't need to be any more worried about you. Dads not freaked out though." Casey said as the door opened and Raph walked in. "Wonderful your up sunshine. Now then should I call Don or let them finish their conversation?" He said but Donnie must have heard him as he burst in. "Lily! You have to stop getting hurt! You trying to give a turtle a heart attack here!" He said kissing me as uncle kyler walked in. "Lily I'm fine with that boy you have. He's a good one. Hard to find." Uncle kyler said with a smile.