Ch. 14

*Donnie's pov*

I sat in my bed staring at the wall, well more like glaring at it. Splinter sat meditating on a mat in the corner making sure I didn't "escape" again. I sighed glancing at a picture on my table that had all of us including lily laughing together. "DONATELLO!" I heard Ralph call then a clattering of feet. "Don't drop them Raphael!" Leo called. "I got it!" Miley shouted before they burst into my room. "Boys what is the meaning of this?" Splinter asked opening his eyes. "Clues from lily! But we can't solve it." Leo raph an Mikey said together. "Let me see!" I said excited sitting up more. Raph handed me what looked like feathers. "Each has a letter on them." Raph said pointing out the red letters on the white feathers. "Leave it to me!" I said focusing on the feathers. "Lets see here. The T. L, C, R, and I. Are capital. But the L is the only one that fits a group of other letters. The i, l, and y. So that's Lily. The rest spell hurry. So that leaves TCRI." I mumbled placing the feathers together. "TCRI hurry lily." Splinter said. "She's at TCRI! And she needs us!" Mikey said. We stared at him. "That makes seance!" Leo said. "Ok we will have to leave tomorrow night. It's almost morning now." I said trying to stand. "Oh no einstine. Your staying here! You haven't fully recovered yet. You would get in the way and jeprodise the mission. Lily is at stake. Leave it to us. Or I will personally chain you to your bed!" Raph said pushing me back down. "Fine!" I said grumpily. Raph nodded before leaving and my brothers followed him out. "Don't worry my son all will be fine." Splinter said before setting back to his meditation. I looked down at the feathers sadly. "I hope so." I whispered.