Ch. 15

*lilys pov*
I was so weak now I couldn't even stand. My dad the one person I loved even through the harsh times his wife put me through stopped in once. He yelled at me. Blaming me for all that happened. That was what broke me. I gave up then. He used his powers once on me. Then he left I was done when she came tonight I figured it would be the end. "Sorry boys." I whispered eyes fluttering shut until tonight.

"Wake up!" Diana said evilly. My eyes fluttered open. She could sense my will had broken. "Looks like the birdy has learned her lesson. Ready for more?" She asked laughing evilly. I trembled as she flicked her wrists and fire lit the dark room. Then I heard sounds of fighting. "What the?" She said turning towards the door the flame rope touching my wing as she turned. "AHHHH!" I screamed out. Then the door broke down. I could barely see the figures but I didn't care. "Who, what are you?" Diana asked. "Your worse nightmare." A voice I heard before said before I heard a splash and Diana fled the room drenched. "Raph Leo! Over here!" I heard someone call. I felt a touch and I drew back. "It's lily and she's in bad shape." Another voice said. "It's ok lily. We will take you home now." A different voice said. Hands gently picked me up. I whimpered but let my saviors carry me out of that room and into the light. I clung to my consciousness as we entered the light. I blinked frantically my eyes focusing. It was the boys. Leo and Mikey were on guard for any kraang or footbots. Raph carried me. "You made it." I whispered. "Of course sunshine." Raph said. I looked around but Donnie wasn't there. "Where's?" I started. "No time well explain later." Leo said. As we took off through the building. We reached the open air with no problems. "When you were taken Donnie was burned by that tree and he can't walk well yet." Mikey babbled as we raced though the streets. "You should rest it will be a bit before we get home." Leo said. I sighed and let my eyes close.

I started awake to shouting. "You have to let me up! My let is fine splinter! You of all people understand what it's like to have your love taken. She too might be gone if I don't save her!" I heard Donnie shouting. "My son I'm trying to protect you. You may be fine to walk, but jumping over rooftops and fighting you are not ready for. Yes I know your pain but risking yourself for her won't do her any good!" Splinter said. "Donnie? DONNIE!" I shouted struggling out of raphs arms. "Lily stop it you'll hurt yourself more!" Raph said trying to hold me back. "LILY!" Donnie shouted before bursting out of his room limping quickly towards me. I reached out a huge smile on my face even though the pain corcing through me was extream. "Careful don she's really weak and hurt. Can you fix her up?" Leo said. "Of course!" Donnie said taking me from raph. I smiled up at him before I blacked out