Ch. 3

*a few days later*
*lily pov*

I was finally settled in with the turtles. They gave me a spare room to sleep in and splinter had started to train me to be a ninja. It was hard! "Lily you must empty your mind and focus!" Splinter said showing me once again how to hold the bow. "Hai sensi!" I said as I drew back the slim bow. I aimed at the target and just as I was going to let the arrow fly I heard one of the boys walk in. "Hi!" Mikey said as I released the arrow which missed the target. "Mikey!" I whined going to get the arrow. "Ah! I'm sorry lily!" Mikey said. "It's ok just don't do that again. I could hurt you and that would be very bad!" I said walking back to him. "Yea. Well I came to see if you wanted to play with me. Everyone else is busy." Mikey said pouting slightly. "Sure! Just give me a second." I said as I hung my bow on the wall. We then walked out of the dojo. Mikey was skipping along and I was laughing. "Lets play a game lily!" Mikey said. "Ok what should we play?" I said as we walked into the living room. "Hmm let's pull some pranks!" Mikey said pulling me into his room to plan.

We had set up our devious plan. And now was waiting for our unsuspecting victims. "I better not get hurt from this." I whispered to Mikey as we played Mario cart. "I'll save you." Mikey said back as we raced along mushroom gorge. We then heard the boys coming from separate directions. I counted down in my head then nodded as they all walked in. "Ahhhh!" The boys yelled as paint filled water balloons fell on there heads covering them with orange and blue green paint. Mikey and I fell off the couch as we laughed. "MIKEY! LILY!" Raph, Leo, and Donnie said as they ran towards us. Mikey and I took off in the other direction running into the sewers. We ran an reached a dead end. The others were right behind us. "They are going to hurt us bad!" Mikey said softly. I looked around for a way out. Looking up there was an opening about ten feet above us. "Mikey have anything to get up there?" I said fingering my necklace lightly. "Umm nope sorry." Mikey said. "Ok. Mikey listen what I'm going to do you cannot tell anyone got it?" I said sternly looking up into his blue eyes. "Sure lily you can trust me.... But whatever you do you might want to do it soon!" Mikey said as the other boys got closer. I pushed the shell of the turtle necklace and my white wings came out. I heard Mikey gasp as I grabbed him and flew up to the hole. I let him in first and I managed to get in before Leo walked into the space. We stayed silent as the boys talked below us. When we heard them leave we sat there a few. "So you have wings?" Mikey said softly. "Yea. The day you guys saved me I was kidnapped by weird guys and they dropped some green glowing stuff on me. They only come out when I push the shell of my turtle though." I said showing him my necklace. "Cool! So I cannot tell anyone? Not even spike?" Mikey asked. "Nope. And how would you get spike anyways?" I said with a soft laugh. "I have my ways! Now um can we get down and go back?" Mikey asked looking over the ledge. I laughed and grabbed him before I jumped spreading my wings as we fell. After landing I pressed my necklace and my wings went away. As we walked the tunnels we planned our next prank along with how to get into the lair without repercussions. I peaked around the corner of the lair and looked around. I noticed a trip wire across the doorway and pointed it out to Mikey. I looked around and not seeing anyone I had my wings come out and I flew Mikey and myself over the wire. My wings going back with the touch of the shell we went back the living room where the guys were waiting. "Hi guys! Miss us?" Mikey said plopping down on the couch beside Donnie and raph. "Hello hello hello! Welcome to our lovely home!" I said laughing slightly as I acted like count Olaf. "Where were you guys?" Leo asked. "Yea there is no logical explanation of why you guys disappeared. "Not telling!" I said giving Mikey a look. "I have taken the oath of silence. I cannot disclose that information." Mikey said. "Oh I'll make you!" Raph said grabbing Mikey. "Raphael! Leave your brother alone!" Splinter said walking out of his room. "Yes sensi." Raph said glowing at us. "Lily, Mikey come with me." Splinter said softly. I stood and followed him as Mikey whimpered but followed. Entering splinters room we sat facing each other. "Now then my other sons were telling me about your prank and your dissapearence. Care to tell me how?" Splinter said. I sighed and looked behind me. "Mikey go see if the others are listening or watching." I said softly. Mikey stood and walked to the door. "Hey guys! Go away! An take spike with ya! I can see the camera!" Mikey said sternly. There was a loud clamor as the others got up and I heard there grumbles as they walked away. "All clear lilykins!" Mikey said closing the door and standing next to it. Splinter was giving me a confused look as I pulle my necklace out. "You cannot tell the others sensi. I will when the time comes." I said softly. He nodded and I pushed the shell in. My wings unfurled and splinter gasped. I blushed slightly as he reached out to feel them. "Cool huh sensi!" Mikey said laughing slightly. "Lily do you know how to fight while flying?" Splinter asked. I shook my head no as I retracted my wings. "Then when the boys go out we will have special training sessions to teach you. Some days Mikey may be able to help too." Splinter said with a glance at Mikey.

•authors note•
This is not a Mikey love story! Even if this chapter makes it should that way! I thought that Mikey would be a good start on who knows about her mutation. I'm completely for Donnie, though in my mind if he was the first to know he might make lily a science experiment. Hope you enjoyed!