Ch 10

*Donnie's pov*

When we got to the tree lily flew up to investigate. I looked around and caught a flash of light. "Ambush!" I whispered before foot soldiers leapt out of the bushes. We started to fight and I was distracted momentarily by lily's scream. I looked up and couldn't see lily anywhere. Then figures jumped from the tree one had flames covering the body the other tied up with flaming ropes. It was then I heard the tree creaking. "MOVE!" I shouted at my brothers as the tree slowly fell towards us. The foot scattered and my brothers managed to get away from the tree. I tripped just as the tree landed and I felt the searing heat from the flames. I heard shouts of "DONNIE!" And felt hand pulling me away from the flames. It was then I lost consciousness.

*few hours later*

I slowly came to. My right leg hurt like crazy and I was laying on something soft. Opening my eyes I looked around noticing I was in my room. My leg bandaged and iced. I tried to sit up but splinter walked In. "I would not try that my son. Your leg was burned in the fire. It will take time to heal fully." Splinter said. "What happened?" I asked. "When the tree fell you were too close and your leg was burned. Raph and Leo saved you." Splinter said starting to unwrap my leg. "What about lily?" I asked as Leo walked in. "She was taken." Leo said softly. "WHAT?" I yelled trying to leap up. "Donatello, stop! Your leg cannot hold you yet. Lily will be fine. Your brothers are going after her tomorrow. We are not sure what this person can do or who it is. They may just be a friend or a dangerous enemy. Now be still or I will have to give you meds to make you sleep. And Leo I will ask you to leave right now. We can talk later." Splinter said sternly and Leo walke back out. I nodded meekly as he finished tending to my leg. "Now don't move." Splinter said walking out. Left alone I looked around my room. The walls were a cold grey. "I guess this is how lily felt." I thought as I lay there thinking about her. I drifted off into a fitful sleep filled with flames and lily's screams.

•authors note•

Wow I actually wrote that quite quickly. And I made it by Sunday! What do you guys think? Does it need anything? Let me know.