Ch. 13

*raphs pov*

Leo, Mikey and I were on night patrol once again. Donnie was still laid up in bed and not too happy about it either. Actually all of us were on edge seance the night lily was taken. Donnie wanted to look for her but splinter finally ha to sit in his room all the time or Donnie was trying to get up. Whoever took her would have to answer to me. Taking lily was one thing but the tree hitting Donnie probably on purpose really irks me. No one messes with my family and gets away with it. Mikey tries joking around but it's just not the same. Our family is falling apart by missing both lily an Donny. We stopped on a roof top and looked over the city. "Ok guys lets.." Leo started. "Leo. Leeeeeoooooo! Look!" Mikey said jumping all over the place. "What now?" I asked temper flaring as I looked at my littlest and most annoying sibling. "Look!" He said holding out a single feather. "So? It's a feather. Probably a pigeons." Leo said Turing away. "Let me see." I said grabbing the feather gently. Looking at it I noticed it was pure white with the faintest silver. Flipping it over there was a smudge or bright red shaped slightly like a T. "Mikey your brilliant!" I said hugging him and then looking around for more. "Um thanks?" Mikey said shocked. "Now what are you doing raph!" Leo whisper shouted. "Lily left clues! This is her feather with some writing a letter." I exclaimed finding another. "Wow!" Leo said. We soon set to work gathering the feathers. When we gathered all we could find we looked them over. "What do they mean?" Mikey asked. "I'm not sure." Leo said. "Lets ask Donnie. It will keep him occupied in bed." I said gathering the thirteen feathers carefully. We raced back into the sewers to Donnie. Hope lifting our feet.