Powerful Books and Old Friends

New XD and Sapnap lore :)

I regret putting the Death Note in my book earlier a bit lol.

XD's voice tho, it's just great.

XD wanting to kill BadBoyHalo constantly is the funniest thing ever.

XD knew that you would never love him. He was angry, and you had not even used the book he gave you. He took the book from your ownership and put it back in it's orginal place. Maybe someone else would find it.

Sapnap wanted to kill Dream. No one else was bold enough to do it, so Sapnap was going to do it himself. Dream used to be his best friend, but he's changed, and he couldn't stand it. So it was time for him to die.

As he was looking for Dream, Sapnap found the Death Note. "A Death Book?"

XD had changed the rules. If Sapnap killed someone else, he would go to the Death Realm and back. He wrote a name of someone who didn't exist, and the ground shook. The raven-haired boy looked up to see DreamXD, his wings stretching out and his mask glowing. "Are you God?" Sapnap joked.

"I am. Shouldn't I kill you now?"

Sapnap had read the rules, and he knew exactly what XD was talking about. He wrote down Michael as a joke. "That counts," XD retorted.

"I'm following your rules, idiot!"

"Don't test me..." XD growled.

"I'll allow you to write one name and only die once," XD offered.

Sapnap smiled and held the book in his hands, and he pressed the quill against the old paper. "I'm sorry it had to come to this, old pal."

He wrote Dream's name down.

XD started laughing like crazy. "What? KILL HIM!" Sapnap demanded.

"Silly, you can't kill the owner of the revive book."

"He's a bad guy! Just KILL HIM!" Sapnap yelled.

His face was red, and adjusted his bandanna, and stood in front of the tall god in anger. Dream used to be a decent man, but he was hurting to many people. He thought that you were blind for still loving him.

"I like bad guys," XD smirked.

He had changed.

"What if the two of you worked together? You kill, and then he revives."

The bickering went on and on. "JUST KILL BADBOYHALO!" XD demanded for the millionth time. His voice was becoming hard to understand.

"I'M NOT KILLING BAD!" Sapnap raged.

Why did XD have to have such a vendetta against Sapnap's father?

XD was always rambling on and on. It was getting on Sapnap's nerves.

"Listen, we're going to set up a trap to kill Dream," Sapnap decided.

"I WANT TO KILL BADBOYHALO!"

Sapnap jumped a bit, and then him and XD were suddenly teleported in front of Bad, who was just minding his own business. Sapnap sighed, because XD just wouldn't shut up about killing Bad. He wondered what you would think about the idea of him killing your boyfriend.

Sapnap shot a flaming arrow near Bad, but he missed. Bad looked around him in confusion. He had no idea what was going on. Sapnap hated what XD was doing, because BadBoyHalo was his father.

Bad started to run as more flames came near him. "Ghost, just go away!"

Sapnap had almost forgotten that XD had made him appear invisible.

"Fine, we won't kill him," XD sighed in annoyance.

"I've got to go..." Xd said, dissapearing.

Sapnap stood with the Death Note in his hands. He didn't want to die, but he wanted Dream to die. "Well I guess I've got the book of death, and I'll do everything in my power to kill Dream, and I'll kill anyone who gets in my way," Sapnap smirked.

He thought of you and Punz. This was going to be good. Maybe Sapnap could lure Dream to him by taking you.

You stood infront of the man you realized to be Quackity. "Quackity?"

"Where is Dream?" He hissed.

"I don't know," You lied. You wanted to call him an idiot for not checking the house right behind you.

"If you're not going to tell me, I'm going to have to do some convincing," Quackity spoke.

"I'd like to see you try."

Quackity grabbed your arm and dragged you to the middle of the forest. You saw the hole that you put the Death Note in. Shoot. Quackity was going to find it. "Ouch," You retorted, as Quackity let you fall to the ground.

Quackity dug up the hole as you held your breath. But when all of the dirt was gone, there was no Death Note in sight. Had you really gotten to XD? Maybe he was truly mad at you. Whatever, you didn't want anyone's death on your hands anyways.

He put his axe against your throat. "I don't want to hurt you, mi amor."

You hadn't had tons of interactions with Quackity, but when you went to visit your brother during the Manberg war, Quackity was constantly flirting with you. It was sort of odd that he was now, but that's just his personality.

"Why are you after Dream?" You questioned.

"Oh, you really don't know. I tortured Dream while he was in prison. He's done so many messed up things, and he's ruining people's lives," Quackity explained.

"He's going through a lot. And you what? You tortured him..."

You felt anger rising within you. You kicked Quackity to the ground, and as he went to stand up, you threw a few punches at his face, causing him to have a bloody nose and a few cuts. Blood dripped down his chin, and he stood up angrily.

"You're not as innocent as you used to be, mi amor. You're strong, and that makes me like you even more," Quackity winked.

He shoved you onto the ground, and you grabbed onto him, which sent both of you rolling down the hill. Quackity smirked, and you pushed him off of you, attempting to stand up. He grabbed your boot, as you hit the ground hard. Your cuts were starting to hurt again.

"Listen, I don't know where Dream is! I'm not with him!" You lied big time, but you wanted to protect Dream.

"How can I trust you?" Quackity questioned, helping you up. 

How had he not noticed that you were in front of Dream's house?

"I don't know," You shrugged.

"I'll be seeing you. Don't think that I'm done with you," Quackity threatened, putting his hand on your shoulder and touching your chin for a split second. He dissapeared into the darkness. And now, you needed to find your way back to Dream's place.

There was a lot happening in one day. There was the Egg and the situation with Quackity. As you started walking back, you couldn't help but feel like someone was watching you. You could have sworn you saw a flame in the distance...