221-230

Chapter 0221 Lu Family History 1
After the child went out, Feng Qingxue finished tidying up the kitchen and returned to the main room, facing a bunch of keys from Lu Jiang.
  Old-fashioned copper keys, as bright as new.
  "Where did you get so many keys?" It was heavy in his hand, and Feng Qingxue thought it was very strange. Some of the doors, cabinets and boxes at home were old-fashioned copper locks, and some were new locks sold in department stores.
  Besides, she has the key to every lock.
  Lu Jiang smiled and said, "The locks of these keys are related to all of our belongings."
  Feng Qingxue immediately remembered Lu Jiang's words that day, feeling hot and heavy, and then he said, "Dad just told me yesterday, Before the family built the house, the old man secretly picked up the hard currency such as gold that was hidden elsewhere, and then buried it under the homestead, just under our bedroom. The situation of three feet. Besides, you don't need to worry about improper preservation of gold buried in the soil, and you can dig it out when it is peaceful."
  Feng Qingxue suddenly widened her eyes and pointed to the bedroom. Could it be that her husband and wife have been sleeping on the gold?
  "Yes, it's under our bed." Lu Jiang showed a smile in his eyes, reached out to hold her hand, and held the key in the palms of the two of them. "Outside, part of it is under the bullpen."
  "Wait . Wait, you said under the cow pen?" Feng Qingxue interrupted him.
  "That's right. There is a cellar made of glutinous rice juice and sanhe soil under the cow pen. It is said that it is so strong that it can't be opened by shells. After pushing the door made of glutinous rice juice and sanhe soil, it is tightly seamed, and it is airtight inside. It's my father who is young. The cellar dug by Shi and grandfather himself was hidden from others. The four treasures of calligraphy and painting, the four treasures of the study, the small antiques and jades that our family accumulated, and some soft things that were dowry by mother and sister-in-law, the Sanxitang for you The Fatie and the jewelry I gave you before were all taken out of it."

Having said this, Lu Jiang shrugged.
  He remembered that his father said that he was afraid that people would dig three feet in the courtyard of his main house, so he deliberately chose an inconspicuous place to dig a cellar. As a result, the yard of the main house was dug everywhere, and a small amount of gold and a large amount of silver dollars buried in the ground of the main house in order to hide people's eyes and ears were discovered one after another.
  Therefore, his father eats and lives in the cowshed, not only because of the arrangement of the production team, but also because of the meaning of guarding his own property.
  Feng Qingxue was stunned, "You just said part of it? Could there be more?" Isn't the Lu family a landlord? How much property do you have? One in the east and one in Tibet are called the Three Caves of Crafty Rabbit.
  "There are three more places. One is the batch of gold that my father picked up and moved to the bottom of our homestead. There is no need to tell you where it was hidden before. There are four small boxes half a foot square in total, two of which were given to us by father. Yes, the two boxes belonged to the elder brother and sister-in-law. They contain gold bricks, gold cakes, gold ingots, and yellow croakers. One is in the deep mountains and forests, and there are bronze ancient porcelain, wood carvings, stone carvings and other things. I originally wanted to show you, until I got home. I remember that I can't go into the mountain in a wheelchair, so I can only take you there when I come back next time."
  After listening to Lu Jiang's words, Feng Qingxue hurriedly said: "Since it has been hidden for so long and no one has found it, you have been Hiding it, don't open it, and let people notice it Under the private plot on the west side of the shed!

Chapter 0222 Lu Family History 2
The most valuable are the four boxes of gold, the four treasures of books, calligraphy, painting, study, antiques and jades in the cellar.
  Gold in troubled times, antiques in prosperous times.
  Gold is hard currency. In the current situation, these four boxes of gold are the most valuable. As long as you have gold in your hand, you will not be starved to death. It is easy to sell in the black market, and you can get cash back in the bank.
  In the future, with the improvement of living standards, it will be the world of ancient books, calligraphy, painting, antiques and jade.
  Throughout the dynasties, it must have been.
  Feng Qingxue was amazed, "I admire father so much, it is indescribable. What is buried in the private plot?" In a yard of our house, things are hidden to hide things from the eyes and ears, and now there are a batch of undiscovered ones buried. I remember a vase of silver dollars mixed with some big and small yellow croakers, and several large vases of copper incense burners in tin boxes. Class."
  Even so, when dividing the reserved land, Father Lu still found Wang Zhengguo secretly and asked him to assign this land to his own home.
  "I'm very curious about the origins of our ancestors. It is impossible for ordinary landlords to save such a large family business."
  Feng Qingxue heard the elders talk about ancient times. The real landlords own a large area of ​​land, raise a herd of cattle, horses and mules, and hire tenant farmers and long-term workers to work. It's fine when the weather is good, but in the event of natural disasters such as severe droughts and floods, they will also lose their income, and their usual life is not as prosperous as they imagined. Some landlords even let their daughters-in-law do housework. Such landlords are richer than ordinary people, but they rarely reach the level of the Lu family. There is only so much property hidden away. What if the stolen property is counted?