1431-1440

Chapter 1431 College Career 3

Feng Qingxue quickly found Professor Xie, an old professor with white hair.

Very old, often and meticulously clean the library.

When Feng Qingxue came to borrow and return books, she often encountered him, but she didn't know that he was a medical school professor.

After listening to Feng Qingxue's message, Professor Xie sighed and said, "You are willing to study, very good, very good, you can come to me to study, I am willing to teach, but I can't go back to medical school, Look for the opportunity to sit in, there are also very good old professors with teaching experience, it's right to learn more, and you will regret it in the future if you don't seize the opportunity to study hard."

So, after minoring in English, Feng Qingxue started the study of medical school.

The medical school has also begun to recruit students, but there are few people, and there is no foundation. All have to be learned from scratch, and the learning is not serious, bringing in the revolutionary habits, and engaging in activities all day long. There are really not many students, so all the old professors take her specially. She has a different level of learning than others, so taking classes together is a waste of time.

Student self-governance, management is not strict, giving the opportunity to take advantage of the wind and snow.

No matter which department, students still don't have much time to study. Teaching assistants often take the stage to give lectures. The industrial and military propaganda teams often organize various activities. Anyway, in Feng Qingxue's view, it is not a normal university life at all.

However, she cherished such an opportunity.

Probably because Feng Qingxue often lingers in various departments and has no time to participate in group activities, some people have made a small speech.

"Company Commander Zhou, Comrade Feng Qingxue has no sense of unity and usually does not participate in our collective activities."

"That's right, when I woke up in the morning, I went to her and told her to take part in farming together. She said she was going to class." A female student in the same dormitory as Feng Qingxue was full of dissatisfaction.

"It's too maverick. The first thing we need to do when we go to school is to think well."

Zhou Haiyan put down her work, looked at a group of female students who came looking for her, and said sternly: "Which one of the troops did not have a sense of unity? Don't say such things here, you will take a French class and some other courses, many of them still started learning grammar from scratch in the auditorium. I usually have a lot of time. Comrade Qingxue has taken several courses, such as French, English, Western medicine, etc. The old boss has spoken, let her study hard, we have to support it and not destroy it."

Hearing this sentence, no one said a word immediately.

"Is it specially approved by the old chief?" The female student who spoke first asked in a low voice.

Zhou Haiyan nodded, "Yes, it was specially approved by the old chief and recommended by the old chief."

Seeing that some people were still dissatisfied, she continued: "You come to study mainly to study agriculture, engineering, and military. Although Comrade Feng Qingxue is a veteran, her heart to serve the people has always prevailed. In order to better serve the people, don't you understand such a simple truth?"

The current masters of the school are the workers' propaganda team and the military propaganda team. Zhou Haiyan said this, but no one dared to say a word. Of course, the main reason was that the old head specially approved Feng Qingxue to study. Her main task was to study. Chief's instructions.