1881-1890

Chapter 1881 From the Northwest 2

Although they were getting older and looked a little longer, Li Jiaoyang still recognized the Lu family's child at a glance.

Especially Fu Bao, whose eyebrows and eyes are quite similar to Feng Qingyun.

"Fubao, why are you here? Where is your mother?" Li Jiaoyang looked at Adrian alertly, and when he saw a few children followed by a guard, his tense body relaxed a little.

Fu Bao politely said, "Hello, uncle, Grandpa Xia is looking for mother to go to work. The uncle security guard takes care of us."

Then, she briefly introduced Adrian, "Uncle, Adrian has a photo with my aunt and Christine, and said that I saw our photo at my aunt's place and came with the mission, and there is no problem with the origin. "

Adrian smiled at Li Jiaoyang, "You are Yun's boyfriend, yes, I have seen your photo."

Feng Qingyun was able to study abroad, but it was recommended by Mr. Smith, whom Li Jiaoyang knew. Li Jiaoyang naturally spoke French and shook hands with Adrian, "Thank you for your help, Adrian."

"Let's go back to the hotel first. I'll give you Yun's things, as well as several letters she wrote to you. It is said that they were written to you at different times and were not sent." Said: "Hi, my friend Xiong Xiong, we need to go to the club later, okay? Don't worry, I will be your dedicated photographer today."

Lu Erxiong said, "No problem."

There are priorities and he is very reasonable.

The reasonable Lu Erxiong took his siblings and followed him to Adrian's room. Good guy, he actually lived next to the presidential suite, which was also a suite, a hundred times better than their accommodation.

Three similar suitcases were placed against the wall. Adrian looked at the sticker on it and pulled one out.

"The letters and things are in the suitcase. You need to open it and check the number." Adrian said to Li Jiaoyang, and handed him a list at the same time, "This is the list written by Yun."

Li Jiaoyang responded and opened it up.

Lu Erxiong looked over, "Wow, my aunt is treating you well, uncle."

What Feng Qingyun gave to her fiancé was very simple, one black and one gray two mid-length cashmere coats, two handmade black suits, two pairs of handmade lambskin shoes, two belts and two cashmere scarves, and a watch , and the other pieces are gifts for the Chief Rong and his wife. He has a scarf and a belt, and Hu Lan's is a scarf and a leather bag.

If Feng Qingxue was there, then she would definitely recognize that this box full of famous brands were all luxury goods, not light luxury.

Li Jiaoyang's only liking for the fluttering letters was a refined and joyful smile on his face, which seemed to be mixed with some honey.

"Yun is also very good to you." Adrian pointed to the remaining two suitcases and said to Lu Erxiong, "The two boxes are for your mothers, and there are gifts for you in them, I must hand them over to your mother."

"Can I see what gifts are there?" Lu Erxiong was so curious that he didn't know if he had bought a toy for himself.

Adrian shook his head vigorously, "No, Xiong Xiong, we can't touch other people's things without their permission. Although I brought these things, but after the box is closed, except for the necessary checkpoints, I have nothing to do with it. The qualifications are opened. Isn't your mother here? When she comes back, I will give her the box, and you will be able to see your gifts, don't worry."