521-530

Chapter 521 I am ashamed of myself

Bai Xue disagreed and whispered, "Auntie, I didn't do anything!"

"You can't hide your thoughts from me! You are very unconvinced, right? You think that you are so beautiful that Brigadier Lu will definitely like you, right? Dreaming! Don't say that Brigadier Lu's wife is beautiful and gentle, Even if she looks ordinary, a person like Brigadier Lu would not choose you to replace his wife! Men are different from each other, I can see it at a glance, Bai Xue, don't just because you have seen too many things A man who thinks that every man in the world is a virtuous man."

Captain Bai said, stretched out his hand and patted her face again, "Bai Xue, be obedient, everything is easy to say, if you let me know that you are half a step closer to Brigadier Lu, the consequences... the consequences are unnecessary. I believe it is Those high-ranking cadres who chase after you and admire you know that you are interested in other men, they will definitely not give you good fruit to eat! If it is because of you, it will bring disaster to Brigadier Lu, I also believe in Brigadier Lu's Even if her wife dies, she will kill you! Don't underestimate a woman's means, especially if her husband has been in the army for many years and takes care of the elderly and children alone at home, his temperament is not ordinary!"

Bai Xue's face turned white all of a sudden, as white as snow, without a trace of blood.

"aunt......"

Head Bai said: "You have been in the art troupe for several years, and you have also entered the compound to attend the dance party. You should know how strong a man's possessiveness is! No one will choose a woman who is chaotic and has a tainted life and reputation. If this woman is a beauty, they have even more reason to punish. The style of life is very important, Bai Xue, don't take my words on deaf ears!"

Bai Xue didn't dare to say a word, her delicate body trembled slightly, as if it was caused by the cold wind blowing from the window, as if it was caused by the threat from the words of the head of Bai Tuan, like a crumbling white orchid.

Seeing this, Captain Bai sighed slightly, and her tone softened.

"Bai Xue, I can't have a normal marriage in my life, you know, you know everything about me, you are my niece, so I don't want you to go my old way. In the case that I can protect you Come on, perform well, seize the opportunity, marry a son of a high-ranking cadre to be the first wife, not only can you protect your calamity-like beauty from being coveted by others, but also bring you glory and wealth, and save you from other arrangements by your father and brother. Darling, don't think about destroying other people's families, how many people can get their wish in the end?

I used to be young and frivolous, thinking that my beauty was always beneficial, and that love was everything, the general in the army signaled to him a little, and he rushed to commit himself to me, thinking that I could successfully replace his original wife like his predecessors and turn to him. Mrs. Zhengshi, I later learned that it was not so easy.

This is a road of no return.

Once you set foot on it, you can't look back, even if you already know you're wrong and regret it, it's useless and you can't look back."

She is always in a state of trepidation, for fear that others will kill herself with an improper style.

Later, under the other party's deliberate arrangement, she married an honest and honest security guard who was also his security guard. That's it, she had to be on the go, and she couldn't be a little slack.

He is so powerful that even if there are so many people in the army who know it well, they don't dare to reveal the slightest rumor.