511-520

Chapter 511 Mother and Son Go West 4

Xi Bao took the train for the first time. After waking up, he sat and rubbed his eyes. He didn't cry. He crawled to the end of the bed with his hands and feet neatly.

It's already dawn now, and it's splendidly clad in silver outside.

Xi Bao was so amazed that he didn't even blink.

The conductor brought them hot water very early. Feng Qingxue prepared the milk powder and stuffed the milk bottle into Xibao's arms. While hugging him and telling him what had just passed outside, he smiled: "We are sitting on the train. , go to Dad."

Xibao spit out the pacifier, called Dad, and continued to drink milk.

"Yes, let's go find Dad!"

As soon as Feng Qingxue finished speaking, a dining car passed by outside and greeted, "Comrade, do you want to buy food?"

"Buy, buy, buy!" Feng Qingxue hurriedly put Xibao on the bed, took out the lunch box, food stamps, and money that she brought, and bought a hot noodle. The pork head was buried in the soup. Soft and warm.

Xibao expressed dissatisfaction after drinking the milk powder, climbed up to her and ate a few noodles and two mouthfuls of soup.

Feng Qingxue took him to the tea room to brush the milk bottle, wash the chopsticks and the lunch box. When he came back, he met the conductor, whose surname was Li, and the conductor Li said, "I'll ask Xiao Wang to get a bucket and put it in the box, so it's convenient to wash and pour water. , it is also convenient for the child to relieve her hand, and let her take it out and pour it out every night before going to bed.

Xiao Wang, the conductor who arranged for Feng Qingxue's mother and son to enter the sleeper box, really brought a toilet with a lid and delivered hot water at a fixed point. The dining car passed by to say hello. Except when Feng Qingxue was convenient to go to the toilet, there was really no reason to go out. .

After Lu Jiang received the telegram, he was worried during the day and worried at night.

Over the past year, his emotions have been indistinguishable, and it has become difficult for others to see his emotions, and his behavior has become more low-key, but recently everyone has clearly felt his anxiety, especially the soldiers below have been ruthlessly drilled by him over and over again. .

A large group of people collapsed on the field, ignoring their embarrassment at all.

Lying there, talking head to head.

"Go on and we'll die, too much overload!"

"Almost exhausted."

"The brigade commander is excited, right? I heard that my sister-in-law is bringing the child."

"Excited? I think he's angry. We practiced like this, but we're a little tired. The progress is much greater than before!"

"Who did you hear? We have such poor conditions here. We belong to the plateau area and the weather is harsh. It's a waste of time to come and go, and the ticket is very expensive. Will my sister-in-law really bring her children to visit the brigade commander?"

"Han Ping said that the place where the troops can accommodate foreign personnel is reserved for the art troupe, so the sister-in-law will live in the brigade commander's dormitory when she comes. I heard that the beds, quilts, etc. are all ready, and the troops also provided a hot water bottle. The towel enamel tank washbasin, and the sister-in-law has to take the child to stay. I heard Han Ping say that the brigade commander's fat son is very lovable, and we will meet soon."