1901-1910

Chapter 1901 Economic Crisis 2

That's right, this building has heating, and I can feel it as soon as the wind and snow come in, it's very warm.

Now hearing Lu Jiang's explanation, she was dumbfounded, "So, we have to pay 100 yuan per month for rent and utilities? My God, it wasn't that expensive to pay rent before, I remember it too. Just a few bucks."

Lu Jiang shrugged, "The rent of a bungalow is different from that of a building. The building is expensive. We are a three-story building. What kind of house was it before? It's not a bungalow or a base. It's only 100 square meters, and it's almost nothing."

Feng Qingxue took a notebook from Lu Jiang's desk, took out the pen in the pen holder, and wrote down the rent, heating, utilities and other expenses on it, "We have to sum up all the expenses, I still owe it. Uncle Xia's ten thousand yuan, according to such expenses, can it be paid off in the year of the monkey and the month of the horse?"

"Why are you borrowing so much money? Is it urgent? Why didn't you tell me." Because it was inconvenient to talk on the phone, Lu Jiang didn't know her great achievements in buying cultural relics and antiques in Shanghai.

Feng Qingxue waved his hand, "Let's talk about this at night, and plan various expenses first."

Lu Jiang got close to her and saw that she had written down the rent, utilities, 100 yuan, 1,200 yuan a year, and 30 yuan for heating, "Ye Yan and Fubao will have to go to junior high school when they come back, and the tuition is a little higher. A few children's tuition fees, paper and pen fees are also more than ten or twenty yuan per month, right? Our children are very generous, and they like to buy something to eat and play."

Lu Jiang thought for a moment, "Our college has good teachers, but the tuition is a little bit more expensive. I heard from the cadres below that their children's elementary school tuition seems to be five yuan, books are two yuan, and junior high school fees seem to be ten yuan. The miscellaneous fee is four yuan or five yuan, I can't remember it, but it is paid twice a year, not monthly."

Feng Qingxue paused and made a note in the notebook, "Take the highest calculation, 10 plus 5 yuan per semester for junior high school, 30 yuan per year, 70 yuan for two, 5 yuan plus 2 yuan per semester for elementary school, Three children are 42 yuan a year, five children are 112 yuan a year, stationery fees are extra, pocket money is extra, and Xibao's expenses are not included."

Lu Jiang snorted and said, "The tuition fee is calculated only, and the living expenses are calculated as ten yuan per person, including pocket money and paper and pen fees."

"It's about 10 yuan per person per month, which is about the cost of paper and pen. Several children have to practice calligraphy. Fubao and Zhuangzhuang prefer to draw. You can get pen, ink and paper from me. It's been a lot, and it can't be used up for a few years." Feng Qingxue carefully wrote it down and made it clear at a glance, "Next is your party dues, how much are you paying each month?"

"According to two percent, seven yuan per month." Lu Jiang replied.

Feng Qingxue wrote down, "7.2 a month, 86.4 a year. Mine is 1%, 1.35 yuan a month, 16.2 yuan a year. Remember, let's talk about the next expense."

Lu Jiang smiled and said, "The biggest expense is food."

"The people in our family are very willing to eat. Fortunately, the price is low and there is room for supplies to supplement, even if it is 150 yuan per month." Feng Qingxue made a note and muttered: "Fortunately you don't smoke. Drinking alcohol saves a lot of money, but does the gas cost count? How much do you think is appropriate? In the future, when the children go to school, maybe they will need a car."