1991-2000

Chapter 1991 Family Reunion 3

For the devolved old man and old lady, this is probably the best news.

Wen Ruyu, Jin Ruochu and other old men have been organizing materials and writing complaint reports recently, don't they just want to restore their reputation as soon as possible? go home early? Ouyang Mo and He Qingyin naturally followed the teacher and were also applying for a report on restoration of their reputation.

The remaining few old men and women who were sent here from Huaihai City hurriedly asked Zhao Anbang, "What about us? We also want to restore our reputation earlier and return to our home earlier. It's not that we dislike this place, but here After all, it's not our home, and we don't want to live in the name of bad guys until we die of old age."

"Yes, yes, the Guan family, there are still people in the Guan family, Guancheng and Guanyu are alive, Comrade Zhao, don't forget to rehabilitate their grandfather and father!" In addition to her own family, Aunt Xu is also concerned about Regarding the family, "For so many years, the two children have not been able to call themselves the descendants of the Guan family. I know this is also Guan Cheng's heart. You must take it to heart."

Zhao Anbang comforted: "Don't worry, the local Huaihai City will be handled by me with full authority, and I will implement it as soon as possible, so that you can be rehabilitated as soon as possible. There is nothing I can do for you from other places, but I will assist you in sending the appeal materials to your original household registration place. ."

"This is the time to celebrate!" Wen Ruyu rubbed her palms and laughed.

The old man has been open-minded all his life, and he is still like a child in his eighties.

Jin Ruochu and Wen Ruyu get along day and night, and the most important thing is to understand him. The two old people have made plans to live together after returning to the capital. They will be with each other for the rest of their lives. After listening to Wen Ruyu's words, Jin Ruochu smiled and said, "How can we not celebrate? This is not our Xi Bao and his grandfather going to the capital? Let's have a good meal, practice and celebrate."

"It's a good idea, let's celebrate tonight." Wen Ruyu praised.

In a word from the teacher, the apprentice broke his leg.

Even if Ouyang Mo and He Qingyin were old, they had to stay close to their teacher first.

Fortunately, these years have been well-dressed and well-fed, all the old people are very healthy, and there are young people such as Lu Tianzhi, Brother Xibao, and the Guan Yu couple to help wash, cut, stir fry and stew.

Wang Zhengguo is also here, not to mention the kindness he has treated to the elderly over the years, just because of his relationship with the Lu family, he also has his seat.

Knowing that Lu's father was rehabilitated, several old people of the Lu family came to thank him and were also left behind.

In any case, Father Lu's family is the first branch of their Lu family. If they are good, the entire Lu family will be prosperous. No one can forget the days when the Lu family was in trouble when they clamped their tails.

Wang Fengqiao also came to help with cooking, but Miao Fengqin did not.

She hid at home, thinking of the gold and silver jewelry she got by fishing in troubled waters. She wondered if the Lu family would find it.

There were a lot of people who did this in the first place, and she didn't know how she became obsessed. She was probably a little jealous of Lu Jiang's mother, and she was a little jealous of not only taking it from herself, but also taking it from others. The idea that a little bit in the hands of others is worse than in your own hands.