551-560

Chapter 551 Bonfire Party 10

When encountering a ruthless character who is ruthless and means ruthless, he just hit his own weakness, and the fantasy in Bai Xue's heart finally turned to ashes.

Without her deliberate provocation, the atmosphere instantly improved a lot.

The biting cold wind blows, and the wind and the snow feel refreshed.

The commander and Master Su were the first to come back. Seeing this scene, Su Junlin laughed and said, "Comrade Baixue, what are you talking about with Comrade Qingxue?"

Seeing their figures, Feng Qingxue had already stood up with Xi Bao in her arms.

On the other hand, Bai Xue, either because she was too young to think of this, or because no elders had taught her this aspect of etiquette, after listening to Su Junlin's words, she sat there without moving, raised her head and smiled at him, "I didn't expect Qingxue The comrade sings so beautifully and beautifully, I admire it, and I think Brigadier Lu is very lucky."

Seeing his little wife's smiling face, Su Junlin laughed heartily, "That's right, Xiao Lu is very lucky, how cute Xibao is!"

His little wife will give him such a fat boy next year, and he will be mad with joy.

Speaking of Xibao, the commander lowered his voice, "Comrade Qingxue, Xibao is sleeping? It's really fast. The temperature difference between morning and night in the plateau area is very large, and the night is extremely cold. You girls don't let the wind blow here. Xiao Lu will send you back to rest."

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao is here.

Lu Jiangkong came to the front, although he didn't hear what the commander said, but after greeting the commander Su Junlin, he said to his wife: "Qingxue, I'm going to switch with the soldiers on duty and let them have fun. Oh, I'll take you and Xibao home first."

"Okay!" Feng Qingxue said goodbye to the commander and Su Junlin.

Bai Xue didn't dare to look at Lu Jiang more than once, for fear of meeting Feng Qingxue's eyes as cold as Bingxue.

At this moment, she finally realized that not everyone is Hao Xiaomei, not everyone is concerned about the power they can cling to, and not everyone can tolerate their own careful thinking.

Feng Qingxue noticed Bai Xue's wit, and pursed the corner of her mouth under the scarf with satisfaction.

Such a person is a lowly person and has a light bone. She has to be beaten or slapped until she is afraid, and then she will stop. Otherwise, the more you ignore her, the more she thinks you are afraid of her, and the more unscrupulous she is.

For Lu Jiang, the culprit, Feng Qingxue did not take anger at all. When she returned home, she put Xibao on the kang, and took out a mink fur jacket from the space and handed it to Lu Jiang, "Hu Ping has sent a few in the past two years. Mink, I only made a mink hat for Xibao, and the rest made leather jackets and leather pants for you, you can wear them inside before going out."

Lu Jiang quickly took off his military padded jacket and military padded trousers, put on the leather jacket and leather pants, and put on the military uniform and military coat outside, "My dear, you are indeed one of the Three Treasures of Northeast China, it is much warmer than the padded jacket and cotton pants. ."

It's a pity that you can't wear it during the day, so as not to be found out.

Feng Qingxue took out another pair of five-eyed cotton shoes with a thousand-layer bottom, which looked inconspicuous, but there was actually a universe inside, a black striped velvet cloth inside a lambskin, with new cotton fluffed in the middle, "Ask when you are free these two days. I asked Xiao Wang's size in the store, and returned to send him a pair of shoes. Han Ping and Sang Hong also sent many high-priced products from Xibao."