361-370

Chapter 0361 Wang Jiao gives birth 1
For the baby, it is indeed a blessing to be able to eat, and the premise of blessing is that there is enough food at home to supply him.
  The Lu family had the wind and the snow, and Xibao had such a blessing.
  A meal of milk when the cocks crowing, a bowl of egg custard for breakfast, and the little fat man was hungry again around nine o'clock. Under Lu Jiang's jealous eyes, he enjoyed the sweetness and deliciousness of the milk, and fell asleep with his pacifier in his mouth.
  Lu Jiang, who had just finished shoveling the snow, thought that he would finally be able to kiss and kiss with his wife. As a result, this guy was so hungry at around eleven o'clock. With a bowl of puree, I ate cleanly with my little mouth, and I lay in my mother's arms at noon and watched the table full of food dance, with a face full of thirst for food.
  Feng Qingxue fed him a few mouthfuls of rice soup, and his face became much better.
  How coaxing, Lu Jiang thought.
  "Qingxue, let me hold him, you eat!" Rest your arms, this little fat man is not light, about twenty pounds.
  In order to let them develop the father-son relationship, pretending not to see the reluctance of the son, Feng Qingxue handed him to her husband who stretched out his arms without hesitation, and taught him how to hold the child to make him feel comfortable. As a result, Xi Bao Falling into Lu Jiang's arms, everyone at the dinner table heard a "puff", followed by a sour smell.
  Lu Jiang was so frightened that he held his two arms and didn't dare to move, "What's wrong?"
  Feng Qingxue suppressed her laughter amid the hahaha of the table, "He pulled Baba."
  Baba? While everyone is eating?
  Lu Jiang's face was blue and he looked down at the little fat man. The little fat man gnawed at his fist and looked at the big black face innocently, while blushing, as if he was still working hard.
  Father Lu glared at his son, "Isn't it normal for children to poop? It's not that adults can control themselves."

 "Father, that's not what I meant." No, he didn't say anything. How did he get trained?
  "Although you didn't say anything, that's what you meant!" Father Lu was very unreasonable, and several children nodded in succession. They all saw it. Uncle (brother-in-law) didn't look good after hearing Xi Bao's shit.
  "Here, I'll change his diaper." Feng Qingxue reached out to Lu Jiang.
  "I'll help you!" Lu Jiang carried him into the room and put him on the bed, and Feng Qingxue came in with a small half basin of warm water.
  Lu Jiang opened the diaper, and the sour smell hit his face.
  A diaper full of shit.
  Feng Qingxue stretched out her hand to take a closer look at Baba's color and shape, and nodded with satisfaction, "It's normal! You wipe him clean." Then she soaked a soft towel in warm water and wrung it dry, and handed it to Lu Jiang.
  Wipe up your little ass and put on a clean diaper.
  The dryness of the buttocks made the little fat man very comfortable, and he happily reached out to Feng Qingxue, "Ah, ah, ah!" The baby followed his mother, and the changed diapers and the towel to wipe his ass naturally belonged to Lu Jiang.
  "This little fat guy, shit is so stinky!" After dinner, Lu Jiang squatted in the yard washing towels and a pile of diapers, holding his breath, "Next time, give him less food and more pulls, you will have to eat more in a day. How many times to change and how many times to wash? Eat less, eat less and pull less."
  "Now milk powder, breast milk and food are eaten together, two or three times a day, and I change it once in the early morning."
  Feng Qingxue watched him nagging while washing diapers, while he carried Xibao in his military coat.
  The little fat man was very unhappy, struggling to stretch his head out, his tiger hat crooked.

Chapter 0362 Wang Jiao gives birth 2
Seeing the scene of Lu Jiang lowering his head to wash the diaper, the little fat man giggled, and almost didn't clap his hands.
  This stinky boy!
  Feng Qingxue turned sideways and didn't let Lu Jiang see it, otherwise Lu Jiang would definitely die of anger.
  "Two or three times?" When Lu Jiang heard that his son was pulling two or three times a day, the number of times he urinated was definitely more than the number of times he pooped. "You mean, Xibao will poop at least once again today?" Do you need to wash the diaper full of feces again?
  Feng Qingxue nodded with a smile, "It's normal. I kept a lot of parenting diaries, you can take a look at it carefully."
  Learn about his son's daily life and his reactions at each stage.
  "I'll definitely see it!" Lu Jiang disliked the little fat man in his mouth, and he didn't know how much he liked him. Just as he was about to say something, he saw his wife turned and walked to the main room, "Wife, is Xibao going to sleep?" His voice was full of surprise.
  Feng Qingxue kept walking, "How can he be so fast, he hasn't had milk yet!"
  After drinking, he fell asleep.
  When he was asleep, he was very quiet, like an angel, a fat and white angel.
  When Lu Jiang came in lightly, he found that his wife also fell asleep, with a faint cyan in her eyes, which showed that she had not slept peacefully since she had the child.
  After tucking the quilt for the mother and son, Lu Jiang opened the diary that his wife took out on the bedside.
  Pregnancy reaction, diet, childbirth scenes, and everything that happened every day after my son was born were recorded in the diary. I didn't miss eating, drinking, sleeping, and everything, from red and wrinkled at birth to white and fat later. Fat, from drinking milk every hour to now drinking milk four or five times a day, with a variety of food, from the first time he turned over, sitting up to now crawling, grinding his teeth, and his usual hunger for food. Funny gestures shown...