571-580

Chapter 571

Xibao has long since climbed up to the kang along Shang Kun's legs, stretched out his hand to grab the toffee on the plate, grabbed it with both hands, but the fat hand was relatively small, only two or three in one hand, and it was always from Hands fall down.

"Sugar, mine, mine!" he said to Shang Kun.

Yang Fengying pursed her lips and smiled, Shang Kun said, "Yes, it's Xibao's candy, no one will rob you."

"Yeah!" Xibao nodded his head and sat beside the kang table, like a small meat dumpling, grabbed a toffee and handed it to Yang Fengying, and squeaked for a while, "My, my!"

Feng Qingxue had already gone out. Yang Fengying didn't understand what he meant and asked, "Is it for me?"

Xi Bao grabbed the candy in her hand and said angrily, "Mine!"

Shang Kun has been in contact with Xi Bao many times. He is as smart as he is, and he quickly understands what Xi Bao means, "Xi Bao, do you want us to help you peel off the candy wrapper?"

Xibao's eyes lit up, "Mmmm!"

Shang Kun peeled off the candy wrapper for him, the toffee was immediately caught by him and stuffed into his mouth, his big eyes instantly narrowed into a crescent moon.

As soon as Xibao interrupted, the atmosphere between the two became less rigid.

Shang Kun took the lead in telling Yang Fengying about his age, hobbies, wages and allowances, and his parents in his hometown, "My identity is destined to have only the country and no home in my life. Before that, my parents died, and there were One of my elder brothers is ten years older than me, and has already started a family. He is farming in our hometown. I occasionally send them some wages and food stamps to subsidize their living. You are in charge."

Salaries are handed in. According to Lu Jiang, this can best reflect a man's ability to support his family and make his revolutionary partner feel more secure.

Yang Fengying also told Shang Kun about her details, "I am also a soldier, although only a literary soldier. I have my own salary, which is enough for my living expenses, and I don't need you to support your family alone. I have been in the army for a long time. I have seen soldiers of all kinds, I know the weight of the word soldier, I respect your duties, and I hope you can respect my work. I told Comrade Qingxue that I cannot be a good partner because there are many border guards Soldiers need us to sing and dance to heal their psychological wounds after the war. Unless the country does not need it, I will stay in the art troupe forever and do my duty little bit."

Shang Kun raised his thumb, and there is no need to say more about the next words.

Anyway, Feng Qingxue was outside for only ten minutes. Shang Kun walked out and said with a smile, "Sister-in-law, I've made you worry. I'll go back and report to the army. If it passes, I'll get married immediately."

Feng Qingxue was stunned: "So fast? Do you agree?"

Just met and talked for ten minutes, and the two were sure that the other was their other half?

Oh, I can't say it's the other half now, even the husband is not very common. It has to be called a revolutionary partner, love has to be called revolutionary affection, and marriage has to be called revolutionary family.

"Confirmed." Shang Kun said, it is estimated that no one is more suitable for him than Yang Fengying.

The thinking of the two, the work of the two, and the family planning of the two are incomparably compatible. Missing the person in front of him, Shang Kun worries that he will never meet a lesbian who can match Yang Fengying's intelligence and demeanor.