1801-1810

Chapter 1801 Teaching in accordance with aptitude 2

Lu Erxiong, who was praised, narrowed his eyes and continued to eat sweet potato flesh happily.

Really fragrant, sweet, sweet and glutinous.

Lu Tianzhi smelled the smell and came over, "Okay, Er Xiong, you are eating alone here, and you don't call your brother, sister or brother."

Lu Erxiong wiped his mouth after eating the last bite of a big sweet potato.

"Second cousin, don't wrong me, I'm going to ask them to share!" Lu Erxiong then pointed to the small space in the kitchen, "Look, look, such a small place can't squeeze all of us, Wouldn't it be nice for me to ask them to eat after I finish eating? It won't cause any trouble to brother Ayu and sister-in-law."

Lu Tianzhi said curiously, "You are very good at talking, Lu Erxiong, why don't you like reading?"

Seeing Lu Erxiong frown, he quickly changed his words and said, "Well, I won't say it, you can go to the main room, the general you want to see, Grandpa Zhou, is here, so why don't you bring tea and water to his old man!"

Lu Erxiong ran out in a hurry.

Guan Yu asked with a smile: "Tianzhi, how many are there? If there are too many people and Zhou Zhou and I don't have enough food, let's cook it again, make a little more noodles, and continue rolling out noodles. It's convenient and fast. "

Lu Tianzhi replied, "I just came to tell you that only Grandpa Zhou and Grandpa Jin are here, no one else."

There are three more noodles than expected, but there is no need to make noodles, because Zhou Zhou cooked noodles for two more people before, so as not to run out of time to eat, but she has seen the amount of food her own man has, and she is three-year-old. Weak appetite is small, plus I have fried several dishes, the noodles are evenly distributed, and the big deal is to eat pancakes by myself, Zhou Zhou thought to himself.

Several old men gathered together and had to drink a little wine with peanuts, and Zhou Zhou was not busy with noodles.

Worried about starving a few delicate and tender children, Wen Ruyu said to Lu Tianzhi and Guan Yu and his wife, "Let's go down first, your mothers and children will eat first, leave us some noodles and wait for us to finish drinking before cooking."

Living nearby, he knew very well that the Lu family had always been the cook for several children, and that Lu's father's cooking skills were simply indescribable.

Guan Yu and his wife looked at Father Lu, and when they saw him nodding slightly, they went to the kitchen.

Wang Cuilan took a few children, including Xibao Yeyan, to sit at another table. After they finished eating the noodles in their bowls, their eyes became drowsy, and the old men went to a little bit of wine in their cups, patronized and chatted.

Cheng Baoguo has been in the army for a long time and understands the current situation, especially with Zhou Fengchu.

Knowing from his mouth that his friends and comrades in the past have resumed work one after another, Zhou Fengchu is very happy, compared to the people around him who have returned to work one after another, he is full of confidence in the future, "I also heard from the radio two days ago. A little bit of information, it can be seen that it is just around the corner to set things right! I have to live well, and only by living can I wait for the day of redress."

Cheng Baoguo raised his glass to him, "The situation is getting better and better, we can afford it."

Putting down the serious topic, Wen Ruyu talked about a few children. Father Lu raised his glass to the three elders, "A few children are young and have a strong desire to learn. I will trouble them in the future and teach them something more."