1981-1990

Chapter 1981 Rejoice 1

As soon as these words fell, they were unanimously approved by everyone.

It has not changed since ancient times when one person attained the Tao and ascended to heaven!

The better the standard of living, the more intellectuals, and the more knowledgeable and shrewd the people in the Wanglou Brigade are. It is not like some surrounding villages sticking to an acre of land and unwilling to lift their feet to see the world outside.

More than 100 college students go out, and when they achieve something, there will always be a few willing to give back to their hometown.

At that time, the fathers and the villagers who stayed in their hometowns are still afraid that they will not be able to touch the light?

After the cadres and intellectuals who were sent here returned to the city, which one did not repay their brigade? The combine harvester that Zhou Lao had sent in May came in great use, cutting wheat very quickly, saving a lot of manpower.

Some people even asked when the remaining old men and old ladies could go home. After leaving, don't forget the Wanglou Brigade.

Wang Zhengguo is an honest and loyal person, and their brigade has treated the educated youth quite well over the years. Except for a very few married educated youth who were opposed by their families, most of the elders and villagers supported the educated youth to participate in the college entrance examination. In this case, why not let them leave when they leave. They leave happily? Remember the favor of the Wanglou Brigade?

"Captain, let's slaughter pigs ahead of schedule this year, kill two more pigs, slaughter two more sheep, catch a few nets of fish, catch a few chickens, ducks and geese, pick up two baskets of eggs, and want to separate them. Just go away, don't mix, don't mix, and people who don't divide will gather together to celebrate the college students, celebrate collectively, and feel the joy of college students. Each family has food to pay for food, and those who have dried vegetables take dried vegetables, and radish and cabbage are enough. , Men, women and children are busy working together, and you are afraid that you will not be able to hold a large banquet?"

"Yes, our brigade has more than 100 college students. How can we not celebrate? My family is willing to take out the meat that should be distributed to my family for a grand banquet. This is a once-in-a-century grand occasion."

"My family is also willing. It is not cheap for outsiders to eat meat, but there is no joy at the celebration feast of college students."

"Make my child feel happy, and tomorrow I will be a college student and come back to make a face for me."

"Yes, yes, only four admitted to Capital University, four!"

"Hey, the notices from Xi Bao and his brother have arrived, why hasn't he come back? He still lives at his godfather's house since he finished the exam? Call someone to find him!"

"And Tianzhi, who has been admitted to Capital University, why are you still sorting those junk at the junkyard!"

"Call it back, call it back, find it all, find it back and we'll have a big banquet."

"Captain, you can't object this time, right? There are more than a dozen grandchildren of your old Wang family who have passed the primary election. How can you go without celebrating?"

Your sentence, my sentence, without a pause, made Wang Zhengguo's ears buzz, and he couldn't hear what they said.

After a while, Wang Zhengguo raised his hand to stop them from continuing to speak, with an old wrinkle on his face, "I understand, I understand what you mean, but the primary election does not mean that you will be admitted to a university, it will count when you get the notice. I have all the notices in hand, and the college students are nailed. If you don't tell me, I will also pay for the college students' entrance banquet with my own money."